A Message from God

Because of the tension with Dean, Jack and I ended up staying in Donatello's room for the night. The old prophet slept in one bed, and after a short back and forth, Jack took the couch and I took the bed. Which switched to Donatello on the couch and Jack and I in separate beds. It was a long night before I finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

Well. Almost dreamless. My head thudded with worry for some reason. I was dreaming of a person... Asmodeus? My head was spinning. That man in the white suit. Two Donatello's. Some... creature? And... Sam and Dean fighting a demon in the hallway.

"They have them!" Dean's voice panicked. And I shot up in my bed to the morning sun peeking through the curtains. I groaned and fell backwards and Jack's eyes popped open.

"Nell-" He stopped and yawned, then looked confused. "Nellwyn. Good morning." He nodded. I stretched.

"Yeah." I yawned.

"Where's Donatello?" He asked.

"I... Don't know." I said, slipping out of bed and smoothing out the clothes I had slept in. Jack made a face.

"What... do we do until he get's back?" He asked, sitting up. I sat on the end of my bed, honestly, stumped.

"I... Don't know. I think... we should..." I thought back to my dream. "I think we should stay here."

"Alright." Jack said. "Because... I'm still tired." He realized, laying back down. I chuckled.

"Yeah. Me too." I said, crawling back into bed.

I don't know when I fell asleep again, but I was shaken awake. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Jack was putting his jacket on and I was being shaken by... Donatello? Something felt off... but, he didn't have a soul, so he always felt a bit off to me I brushed it off.

"Nellwyn, I need you and Jack to come with me." He said urgently as I got out of bed. I made a face.

"What for?" I asked.

"I had a vision from God!" Donatello said with a smile.

"Chuck?" I was awake now, putting on my shoes. "What'd he say? Is he coming back?" I asked hastily.

"I'll explain on the way." Donatello promised. "Sam and Dean will meet up with us later, but we need to go, I can feel it, Nell!" I paused, Donatello had never called me... 'Nell', before. But, him and Jack were already ready to go. So I pushed the thought away and put my shoes on and followed after them out of the motel room and out of the motel.

I saw Sam and Dean's car in the lot still. Why would they need to meet up with us later? I looked to where Jack was getting into Donatello's car. He paused to look at me.

"Nellwyn?" He called. Donatello looked at me as well.

"Why... aren't Sam and Dean coming?" I asked, looking back.

"I don't know kid, that's just what Dean said." Donatello walked over to me, dropping his voice to a whisper. "I think him and Sam needed to talk about... Jack." he rubbed the back of his head while Jack stared at the two of us. I thought about that for a second and... it made sense.

"Yeah, alright. I'll call them when we get there, I guess." I shrugged. Donatello patted my back and turned me away from the motel.

"Don't worry too much about them. They're smart boys." He promised. I laughed, climbing into the car after Jack.

"That's debatable." I joked, making Donatello laugh as we drove off.