Hunting 101: Therapy Edition

I was still asleep when I heard Sam come into the bunker that morning. I slipped out of my room and heard him talking to Dean. Scratching the top of my head, I yawned and walked towards where they were, when I heard some noises coming from Jack's room. I tilted my head and went over to knock on the door.

"Jack?" I said in a sleepy voice. The door opened and he grabbed my arm and pulled me in to his room.

"I'm missing it..." He muttered, quickly returning to his bed and sitting. I closed the door behind me.

"What're you watching?" I asked.

"The computer said I'd like it." He said. I leaned over and looked. Clone Wars. I chuckled. He looked up at me. "Do you want to sit?" He asked, moving over.

"Oh. Sure, thanks." I nodded, sitting next to him.

Sam came in a bit later and was a little shocked to see Jack and I, but collected himself before asking Jack to accompany us all on a hunt.

"No." Jack said. Sam opened his mouth and closed it, sighing.

"Hey, Nell. Can you give us a few minutes?" He asked. I looked between Jack and Sam before nodding.

"I'll go get ready to go." I said, getting off the bed and walking back to my room to get my things together. I stared at the journal that I had started writing in and shoved it deep in my bag before going out to where Dean was.

"Help me load up the car." Dean said shortly. I blinked.

"Are... you okay?" I asked.

"Fine. Grab a bag." He said, slinging two bags over his shoulder. I grabbed the bag, and my bag, and followed him out to the car.

Jack and I sat in the back seat, staring out the window when the car came to a stop in a nice neighborhood.

"Are all of these you?" Jack asked after looking through all of the fake ID's Sam had.

"Sometimes." Sam explained.

"I thought lying was wrong." Jack handed them back to Sam. The boys had nothing to say to that, I cracked a smile. Jack had a few more questions. And, apparently we were dealing with either a ghost or... a zombie.

"Zombie's are real?" I asked. Dean looked back at me, processing something for a bit before nodding.

"Yeah." He said.

"Well. There's our victim." Sam said suddenly. Him and Dean got out of the car.

"You two, stay." Dean said through Jack's window before walking off to talk to the lady in her garden.

I sighed and leaned back.

"Is this... what you do?" Jack asked. I looked at him.

"Not always." I said. "Sometimes I go with them. Sometimes I wait here." I shrugged, Jack tilted his head.

"I thought... They trusted you." He said. I nodded.

"They do. I just..." I looked out the window. "I'm still a... kid. They get worried." I explained. "And... my powers don't always cooperate." I let out a laugh.

"What's in that house? The one with the tape." Jack asked. I looked at the house.

"The crime scene." I explained.

"We can go look at that. We can go help." He smiled. I shook my head and grabbed a water from my bag.

"That's not really a good-" I stopped for a moment, I felt like someone was yelling out. But then I felt a breeze and looked to see the door open and Jack walking into the house. "Jack!" I hissed, looking back at Sam and Dean. They didn't notice. I groaned and crawled out of the car, rushing into the house after him.