A (Literal) Call To Action

I got back to the bunker, making sure to hide the silver chain that sat around my neck under my shirt. I knocked on the door.

"Sam? Dean?" I called. There was no response. Where would they have gone? I unlocked the door and went inside, down the stairs, and searched around, ultimately coming up with nothing. I concentrated long and hard, trying to figure out where they were, trying to feel them out so I could go to them. But I came up with nothing. It was like... the boys were just... gone? That was a bit unsettling, what was I supposed to say to Asmodeus? To Cas? To Lucifer? I took a few deep breaths when I felt a vibration in my back pocket. I pulled out my phone and made a confused face at the name that came up. I cleared my throat and picked up the phone.

"Nellwyn?" The voice said on the other side.

"Claire?" I said back.

"We need your help. I've been calling you, where have you been?" She asked.

"We? What? I've been... on a hunt. With Castiel." I said.

"Sam and Dean are missing, we thought you were missing too." Claire let out a breath. "Come to Jody's, she wants you here. We need to find them, they could be in trouble."

"Okay... Okay just calm down. I'll be there soon."

I hung up. It was best that I took a car. And packed a bag. I went through the bunker and grabbed everything I would need. Clothes and weapons. In separate bags, of course. If Sam and Dean were missing, so was the Impala... I walked tot he garage and found a beaten up, old looking car. It would have to do. I found the key on the tire, and started it. I took a deep breath after buckling myself in. I felt like Asmodeus had something to do with this... If he hurt them... I shook that thought from my head.

"Soiux Falls, here I come..." I muttered. But then my phone lit up. It was a text. I grabbed it and looked it over while I was driving. It was Patience... Why was everyone suddenly back? Was it because of Sam and Dean? Probably. The text said, very simply: "We need to talk." I let out a long, long sigh as I tossed my phone in the back seat to prevent further distractions. I had one goal at the moment. Find my family. Bring them home.

Everything else could wait.