The Power is Awaken

Hello😁 hope you enjoy the story...
I have no rights to the Percy Jackson series, nor the heroes of Olympus.

Well let's begin
////////////////////////////////////////////

The God of the Seas was going around, pacing and in front a door, waiting for the best moment of his life. There behind those doors was Sally Jackson , a mortal, giving birth to their son. He didn't care about the ancient laws, he wanted to be apart of his son's life. He wanted to be the father that he never got to be and never had. And over all this child was made out of love.

The doors of the delivery door burst open and out comes running a nurse and all covered in blood. Seconds later, there comes another doctor with bags of blood, the nurse returned with some clams.

Poseidon freaked, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked back to find Hades there, just the look on his face told him everything. "I'm sorry my brother. But Sally is gone." Hades said in all sadness.

Poseidon couldn't believe it, the women he loved had died. She was gone and in the realm of Hades.

"My brother, i'll tell you this, she was an amazing women, you were lucky to find her. There was much love between the two of you." Hades could see the pain and sadness in his brother's eyes.

"Thank you Hades, how did you know about us and our son. I didn't tell anyone because I wanted to give him a normal life."

"I know because I sensed a powerful aura and it felt like the sea changed hands for a millisecond. If you weren't listening, you would have missed it. I wanted to make sure you were okay."

Poseidon was going to ask something, but couldn't before the nurse walked in and said.

"Mr. Jackson?"

"Yes?"

"We're sorry to tell yout this, but your wife didn't make it, she lose too much blood. We are so sorry for your lost."

"We knew at the start of the pregnancy was high risk. She wanted this baby so badly, Im just sorry she's not going to be apart of his life."

"Do you want to see your son?"

"It's a boy!?!"

"Yes, he's in incubation for an overnight just in case something happens, but tomorrow if everything goes well, he's yours."

"Thank you very much."

"One more question sir." They were walking to where the baby was. They stopped and saw a baby boy with jet black hair, tucked away in blue blankets. " What's the baby's name?"

Hades and Poseidon looked at eachother and nodded.

"He was the only one with a happy ending, wasn't he." Asked Hades.

"Yes he was." The proud dad looked at his newborn and said "Perseus Achilles Jackson"

There was a swirl of power and the baby boy opened his sea green eyes. Looking straight at the two gods.