Yes Dear

Hey guys, I hope you guys are staying safe.

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The stormy weather had set the mood for Olympus. The king of the gods had been in a bad mood for a week after the news that Skye had delivered.

"My sweet husband, I wish to understand what seems to get you in this horrible weather." Hera walked into the throne room and sat beside her King. "I believe that the humans need a break from all this rain. New York City has flooded for over five days, my King."

Zeus mumbled under his breath and shifted his weight. "I'll be fine, I just need to vent."

"My dear, I don't think the humans have the space for you to vent. They're already having the water up to their knees." Hera rubbed Zeus' arm to try and make him calm down. He sighed and shook his head.

"I don't think my mood will change anytime soon. I want to tell you my dear but you do have a nack for gossip." Zeus looks at his Queen with a side eye.

"My King you have no faith in me?!" Hera looked shook and shook her head in shame. Zeus looks at her and chuckled.

"You are easy to mess with, it's quite funny." Zeus chuckled and covered his shoulder as his queen smacked his playfully. "I will tell you, but you must not utter a word of this to any soul."

"I swear to you my King, what is the matter?"  Zeus shifts his weight again to face his wife.

"Skye came and gave the news that Kronos is seeming to rising and was behind the attack on the hunters. They want his blood to raise the titan King and have him rule again." At this news Hera gasps in shock. "I know that I have not been the best King for the human kind and the Gods alike, but the rule our father inposed was degrading and millions were lost at his hand. I have vowed to always protect my relm and my people. If this means war then so be it."

Hera stood up and walked a few paces. "Who else knows this imformation?"

"Poseidon."

"Hades should be informed as well. With Percy staying in the underworld for a week at a time, he needs to up the protected barrier around the pit and start feeding  ambrosia to his guards to help prevent the influence of the Titan King." She turned around and looked at her husband. "We should also inform the council in due time and devise a plan to escort Percy to a safe place if Olympus was to fall. I would think that the deep ocean would be suitable, unfortunately with the idea of the Titans coming back the Ocean would be no place for the Prince. The onl-"

"My Dear," Zeus reached out his hand and gestured for her to come sit by his side. "I knew this would stress you and I should've told you sooner but this news is not to be handled lightly. I needed time to process, but I assure you that the safely of the Prince will always take top priority in all our eyes. I also agree that the council should and will be informed, but we must make sure that these words will never leave this room."

Hera moved into her King's arms and sat on his lap. She sighed. "I just can't help but want to protect our home and future." She ran her hand down his chest and leaned up against his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Shall we go to bed and cuddle?" His eyebrow raised and waited for an answer.

"Yes dear, I think the weather suits it."