The Party

Here it is... another chapter, hope you enjoy 😊

////////////////////////////////////////////

Chapter 7

"Everyone file out and let the celebration begin."

Chaos walked down to the middle of the floor with Percy still in his arms. "What are you waiting for, an invitation. Come on, let's get going."

Posideon jumped up with a smile on his face and followed. Apollo took out his shades, and his toga changed into a tux.
Artemis followed her twin by wacking him on the head and changing her toga into a silver floor length dress.

All the gods got up and changed into their after party outfits. The party was great. They were dancing and laughing, and the prince was carried by nearly everyone in the party. Even Posideon's wife Amphitrite was there with their son Triton though he was sitting down most of the time.  

"Times for gifts." Hera smiled from the top of the stage. "Its the time to present your offerings to your Prince." She got off the stage, and a golden baby chair appeared. Skye set Percy down, and the first one up was Zeus.

Zeus held up a box, "I give you a necklace to always protect you from curses and poison, no one else can use it, and it will burn the hands of whoever dares to take it off." He opened the box, and there was a silver necklace, and the amulet was circular and had small greek writing on it.

Πρίγκιπας των τεσσάρων βασιλείων  (Prince of the Four Kingdoms)

Hades was next, "I give you a cloak to disappear into the shadows. To not be detected by your enemies. Also if you wish, you can just wear it to hide your face, and no matter how much people try, they would never be able to see your face.

Athena followed, "I give you a map, to help you always find your target. (Like the one in Harry Potter)

Artemis walked up and showed a small silver bow. "It will never need arrows, just pull the string, and a bow will appear, and it will grow as you do. I will teach you how to shoot."      

"That's nothing compared to what I have." Apollo walked up and gave Percy a book, Athena smiled, "Little cousin, you will learn the art of healing. That way you can heal yourself and always know how to save others. And here's a plus, your bows can become poisonous."

"Come on uncle P, let's see you do better."

Posideon just smiled and started to form a figure out of the water in the air. He was mumbling to himself, "yes, now the tail has to be a little longer, oh! the wings, how could I forget the wings!"

People were staring at him as they saw Posideon play with the water.

"Here you are son, I hope you like him." Posideon handed the watery figure to Percy, who seemed to not want to touch it.

"Go ahead he won't bite."

Finally, Percy grabbed the water, and it popped. He seemed to be a little frightened, but when the h2O fell to the ground, a small, baby pegasus was there,  shaking the water off his fur.

Posideon smiled at his creation as everyone else was in aw. "His name is Blackjack. And he's all your's son."

The baby pegasus was a pure black color. He had little wings on his back, and his eyes were green, but like a forest color.

Percy seemed to like Blackjack, he grabbed him and hugged the baby pegasus, then Blackjack licked Percy's face. It was such a cute moment.

Every other god gave their gifts to the Prince. Some got him clothes. Others got him toys, Dionysus got him a ring that gives you the power to drive anyone mad.