I beg you

HI

Sorry for the wait, I got knee surgery and I've been out of it for a bit, but I'm back and bedridden so be ready to get bored of me.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Skye was walking through Olympus, nodding her head along to the music playing from her earbuds. Her spiked jean jacket kept twirling in the wind with the spins she took ever so often. Everyone in the courtyard just smiled and watched. The princess looked so happy, which they haven't seen in the longest time.

She walked up the stairs to the grand hall was stopped by a baby taking a sunbath.

"Hello Percy, well aren't you looking cute here." She picked up the baby and started to tickle his tummy.

"Oh hey Skye what brings you here." Apollo walked up in his swimming trunks. "Wanna come swimming with us."

Skye smiles and shook her head, "I'm here to talk to Zeus and my father, maybe later."

Apollo smiled, "Nah that's okay." He started to play with Percy's hair. "It's just you and me bud."

Skye handed over Percy. "Where is triton?"

"He's sleeping. I hold him to go take a nap, Percy didn't let him sleep last night."

"Alright then, behave the both of you and maybe you'll get a kiss." She winked and left a flustered Apollo.

She opened the doors to the throne room and walked to Zeus were he seemed to fall asleep. She smiled at the site "Zeus, wake up!"

Zeus jumped out of his chair and looked around ready to strike down whoever dared to wake him.

"Zeus, sleeping on your throne, that's so unlike you."

Zeus looked down and saw Skye twirled her earbuds around her finger, she smiled and waved her hand and a throne appeared behind her and she sat. "I have something we need to talk about. I've already called for my father he should be here any second."

Poseidon appeared and smiled at the two. "You called this meeting Skye, what's up?"

She shook her head. "You're not going to like this."

The two gods look at each other.

"Kronos has awakened it seems. I intercepted a message and it seems like a monster and doing what they can to relive him." She looked at the two gods, both clearly in distress. "I've placed a barrier around the entrance to Tartarus, and it seems to have worked for the time being. But in all honesty, I have no idea how long this withhold him off."

Zeus cleared his throat, "why tell only the two of us?"

"I don't want to create panic. I told you two so you are aware of the situation, we have to make sure the prince is kept safe at all cost and unfortunately, that means his freedom."

The two look at her nervously.

"What do you mean daughter? His freedom?"

"I was thinking of sending him to Camp Half-Blood when he got older, to allow him to understand the dilemma of those half-bloods. But it seems it'll be too risky for such a move."

"I understand. We can discuss Percy's future when he comes closer to that age. I thank you for letting me know about the Titan King." Zeus spoke.

"No prob. There's also another matter I wish to speak of.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Triton was waking up from his much-needed nap and jumped when he saw Skye standing over him.

"Hello brother, have a nice nap?" She smirked when he picked himself off the floor.

"Skye what are you doing here?" Rubbing his head.

"I came to see how you were adjusting to your new role. Tell me how fun it is."

Triton rolled his eyes. Of course, she used this as an excuse to make fun of him. "It's a blast."

"Ohhh, I heard sarcasm." She smiled and sat on the bed he was previously on. "Didn't know you knew what that was. Since you're always so formal and all." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay, I'm up. What is it that you need?"

"Ouch," she clutched her chest. "Hurt me, bro." She smiles and he sighed.

Her face became stern and he knew she meant business. "I'm going to ask you for something and you can't tell anyone. Do I make myself clear?"

Triton nodded his head and sat beside his sister.

Kronos is rising and Percy is going to get caught in the crossroads. They will try to use his mixed blood to rise all the monsters and evil creations they deem worthy. I am begging you on behave of these kingdoms to protect the Prince at all cost even if it cost you your own."

Triton shook his head for second and rated back on his arms. "When I took my oath to protect the Prince I meant it. I will do any and everything in my power to see his well being."

Skye smiled and shook her head. "I have always been grateful for a brother like you. I know I haven't told you enough, but I love you Triton. I've always looked up to you."

"Oh please you punched me in my stomach the first time I meet you."

"You were holding a sword. I thought you were going to kill me."

"I was hunting a monster! You happened to appear and boom, a punch to the guts and you took off running!"

Skye chuckled and patter her brothers back. "Well at least you caught the monster."

"You killed it, I don't consider that a victory on my part."

"Oh whatever sour puss. Percy and Apollo are waiting for us at the pool, come on."

Triton got yanked out of the bed.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Deep in the pits of Tartarus.....

"I will have that boy." A deep voice spat. "I will drink his blood and rise from the ashes to rule the world again. The gods will fall and the Titans will rule Supreme!"

"HAHAHAHA!" a dark laugh rose through the cracks.