The four kingdoms

Here is the best part, sorry it took so long. I'm going through some things in my life. Anyway....

I don't won Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus

Oh I changed something I hope you can find what it was. Comment below if you think you found it🧐🧐🧐

////////////////////////////////////////////

Today was the day, Percy is to be crowned Prince of Olympus, Atlantis, the Underworld and the void. He will also be given his titles and the title of the most supreme being in the world.

Everyone was rushing around trying to get everything in place. Hera came running in the throne room where everyone was.

"He's gone! He's gone! Percy's gone!!" She said frightened.

Everyone abruptly stopped and screamed "What!!!!!"

"FIND HIM NOW!!!" Poseidon boomed.

In the corner of the room, someone said, "don't worry father, he's right here. And look at what you did, you woke him up." Skye walked out with Percy in her arms playing with the locks of her hair.

"Skye, what were you thinking?! We thought someone took him. I-"

"Don't worry, I just took a walk with him in the garden of Hera. And I came to dress him for the coronation, see."

And she was right, The bouncing baby boy was wearing a sea green dress shirt, with black pants and cute little dress shoes. On the shirt, a crown was stitched in black thread. His hair was combed back and perfected. But was so weird was that he was wearing one of those red royal robes, with the white trimming that has the black dots.

"Looks like he's ready to go for me. I mean I would've chosen a much more unique look, but hey that's just me." Aphrodite said walking away.

Skye smirked and snapped her fingers. Aphrodite's strapless golden dress was replaced by a short, rock style dress. It was charming in its own right. At the sight of it, Aphrodite screamed her head off and ran to get change.

Posideon chuckled and walked over to his kids.

"The best part father is that she can't take it off for the whole night. And her makeup should be changing in a few seconds."

Right on cue, a deafening, horrible scream rang all over Olympus. Skye was just laughing, and it was beautiful. Sounded like bells.

"Okay everyone the coronation will start soon, to your places, the guest is going to arrive soon," Zeus spoke.

As all the gods took their seats, dressed in their royal robes, and the symbols of power at their side. The guest arrived, the first being Chaos. He stepped through the portal wearing a black tuxedo. He looked so dashing.

Every single god was there to show their loyalty to their kingdom. The significant gods sat on their throne awaiting for all their guest to arrive, awaiting them were chairs in rows for all to sit in. Skye would bring Percy to the front to receive his titles and crown.

Finally, the ceremony started. The trumpets sounded, the crowd stood and the constellations shined.

Chaos came walking through the doors, and the crowd bows. When a bright light came and shook the hall, the two of the mightiest beings walked in.

Skye looked so beautiful walking in the room in her gorgeous gown. It was black with a split down to show a really tone leg with a silver heel. It also had a pretty low v-neck, from the waist up, it was all lace that was well placed.