🌼Kang Daniel🌼

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Your P.O.V

I'm bored should I call my friends to hangout? Or do my homework? Nah.. I'm to lazy to do my homework. Urgh why is this day so boring! Maybe I  should watch School 2017? I heard that it's good my friend always talk about that drama. Suddenly I heard my mom screaming downstairs I guess it happened again? Yup my mom wants to get divorce after she found out that dad was cheating on her. God can't you just kill me all I heard downstairs are plates being thrown I swear if my mom will always do that we'll literally run out of dishwares. Suddenly I thought of escaping the house just to get a peaceful walk I got up from my bed and I took a relaxing bath. After that I walk towards my closet to pick some warm clothes.

What should I wear? Jeans,shorts,dress, or a pink hoodie and a white ripped jeans. I ask to myself. After sometime of thinking I ended up with the hoodie and the ripped jeans.

What time is it? Duh time to run away from this house. I rolled my eyes as the sudden thought. Who said I'll escape? I'll just take a stroll outside right?

I quickly went downstairs and I'm not even surprised mom drank again and now sleeping at the dinning area damn this place is a mess.

Mom let's just be happy we don't need dad to survive I got you and you've got me it hurts to see you like this mom let's survive this year even if dad left us. I mumbled to myself and with that I went near her and kissed her cheeks and she flinched at the sudden movement.

Where are you going dear? My mom asked me. I can literally smell the alcohol from her breath.

Mom don't waste your tears on dad i know it's hard to accept the fact that he left us with his slut. I can't stand seeing you like this mom it hurts it fucking hurts. Mom I'll fight for you I mean let's fight together. I kept on crying mom suddenly hugs me.

Y/n dear I'm really sorry for being a dumbass mother for wasting my tears on your father I just can't accept the fact that he left us by the way where are you headed to? Mom broke the hug and stood up from the chair. She's walking like she have been injured I chuckled at my mom's state.

Mom I'll just walk around the park to have fresh air. I told my mom and she nodded.

Just be careful dear and always stay in the lights. I saw mom throwing all the beers she kept

Okay Mom I'll be back right away if I come home late don't wait for me. I was hesitant to leave the house and my mom suddenly noticed it.

Just leave dear I'll be fine. She chuckled.

* On the way to the park *
I suddenly felt that I was being followed I fastened my steps and I remember that mom told me to stay in the lights. I heard the footsteps are getting faster and closer suddenly someone turned me around and dragged me to the alley where no one dared to passed on because people say it's dangerous to enter that alley they also told me that's the alley where all of the gang's in Seoul stays in.

Oh what do we have here a pretty little lady mind if I play with you kitten? The boy told me and I saw his face wait he looks familiar?!.

JIMIN the school's bad boy?!

Ahh!!! Please let me go I don't have money!!! And I'm poor please let go of me!!!! I screamed from the top of my lungs.

Who told you I want your money? Come on y/n don't lie to me everyone knows that you came from a rich family. Jimin told me and slowly leaned in.

You heard her let her go b****. The boy told jimin.

Finally someone to save me!!!

And who are you? Jimin asked him.

I'm the devil who'll kill you a****** and let go of my GIRLFRIEND. Daniel smirked at jimin.

Oh is she yours? Well to bad I'm going to put her to a deep sleep. Jimin hit the back of my neck and the last thing I saw is Jimin being thrown to the ground and then darkness hit me.

I woke up in a unfamiliar room where am I?! Oh God don't tell me Jimin kidnapped me.

Oh you're awake I'm Kang Daniel and if you're wondering where you are your in my house you passed out last night. He told me damn this boy is handsome and caring boyfriend material wait he looks familiar I thought to myself.

Are you going to stare at me that long? I was startled at his dang it why do I have to stare at him suddenly my cheeks starts to warm up.

Umm....y/n are ok cause your cheeks are very red. He asked my urgh!!! Good embarrass yourself girl embarrass yourself.

Umm... sorry about that but how did you know my name? I asked him and he went to sit besides me in the bed.

Why do you have to forget me? I'm sorry that I left you to study in Canada I'm so sorry I've been a bad friend but y/n I like you ever since we were young. He confessed.

Euigeon? Is that really you? I don't know what to say but I felt the same way Daniel you were always at my mind every day every night. I told myself that once you're back I'll confess my feelings for you but you-. He cutted me off by placing his soft lips on mine. I was shocked he stole my first kiss but I won't regret this after sometime I kissed him back. We both pulled away from that kiss and Daniel told me.

I won't leave you ever again shorty.

Ok so that's the first imagine that I made please request me if you want an imagine for wanna one. Oh before you leave watch this short fmv of Kang Daniel. ⬇⬇⬇
(Good luck guys I hope you won't melt because of the video.😂)