▪LEE DAEWHI▪

Author's note: Thank you so so much for requesting Mijin_Park and _HeyitsMinyoung_ you guys have the same request so I combined it it's also about Daehwi I hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to play the music.☺

Your P.O.V
Hey look the school nerd is here! I heard someone shouting inside the school campus.

Have you heard the rumour about her? The girl standing beside the locker whispered to her friend.

What rumour? Her friend asked her and looked at her confused.

Eh?! Her parents are criminals they sell drugs and they also rob stores. She told her friend and looked at me disgustingly. Tears started forming in my eyes I was so embarrassed there's nothing I could do about it. So i just ran to the roof top I wasn't looking at my surrounding and I bumped into someone. And i fell on the ground while the person I bump to stood up and didn't even bother to help me.

Woah Woah watch out you nerd! Oh y/n where is my assignment? Did you do it. My bully is standing in front of me his name is Lee Daehwi the school's kingka and he is also my bully he always beat me up and curse me.

I-I'm so sorry Daehwi I didn't do your homework please don't beat me up. I was still at the ground he squatted in front of me and slapped me.

Yah! I told you to do it right?! Now what will I say to my teacher?! You really are a piece of sh*t you don't deserve to live. He shouted at me and he grabbed my hair and pulled me to the locker and. He banged my head multiple times I was begging him to stop but the beat me up continously. There was blood under my nose and elbows.

P-please s-stop i-im so so-rry I won't d-do it again. I was crying and once he was satisfied of his "master piece" he slapped me hard and left me in front of the locker. I stood up but my knees gave up on me and I just sat there crying.

⌚ >>>>>>>>>> ■ <<<<<<<<<<⌚

Miss l/n Why are you late and why does your uniform have blood stains? Mr. Kang asked me I could feel that he was concerned after all he is my uncle but he doesn't know that I was bullied.

Umm... I'm sorry sir my nose kinda bleed and I went to the nurses office. I lied to him I was glad that he bought my lie and with that he told me to go to his office after his class and motioned me to sit at my place. I was at the back of the class near the window and no one even dared to sit besides me after all I have no friends.

°°•°°•°°•°°•°°• after class °°•°°•°°•°°•°°•

Hey y/n are you really okay is someone bothering you? My uncle/teacher asked me.

No uncle I'm really okay don't worry uncle. I lied again I hate lying but I can't tell him that I was being bullied my Daehwi.

Ok y/n I also want to tell you that your grades dropped and I'm really dissapointed in you but don't worry you'll keep up right? I know you can do this so study hard again. He told me and he dismissed me already.

My grades really dropped and it's also because I can't even focus anymore my body always aches. I mumble to myself and I heard someone shouting my name and its no other than Daehwi.

Yah!! You filthy nerd I have this project and you have to do it or else I'll be harsher this time ok? He told me and pushed me aside and went to his friends.

I hope this pain would end I don't like to suffer anymore is it better if I transfer shool. I was looking at my reflection in front of the mirror my face was full of cuts and bruises I was so tired of this so. I went to the school's rooftop and cried all I want after all its our free time. And after our free time it's already our dismissal.

>>>>>>>>>> □ <<<<<<<<<<

I was walking towards my house when I heard someone screaming well it was my parents I'm really tired of this. They always fight and sometimes they ended up hurting each other there's nothing I could do, they would to the same thing just like what Daehwi is doing to me. I opened the front door and I didn't even bother greeting them I just went straight to my room and locked myself.

1:00 a.m.

I was still up I couldn't sleep I didn't do any of my home work I just laid in bed and stare at the plain white ceiling a sudden idea came up my mind I went to the bathroom and filled the tub. I went in the tub, and I laid down and I grabbed the knife and cutted my wrist.

Please don't cry for me. And with that i passed out.

Ok that's a wrap I'm so sorry that I made Daehwi's image like this I ft so guilty and also please don't forget to vote.

THANK YOU!