YOON JISUNG

Seo Rui's P.O.V
Yah Yoon Jisung do my homework or else your dead. I told my favourite student I always bully him well not physically though just verbally because I like this cute nerd or let's say I'm in love with him although he doesn't remember me anymore.

Yah Seo Rui who are you too boss me around? your threat doesn't work on me anymore. Jisung told me and he smirked I was shocked of his actions so I just smirked at him and I told him.

Well let's see yoon jisung I'll make you suffer. I told him and I walked away from him I went towards my friends and told them my plan.

Jisung's P.O.V
Call me weird but is it okay to fall in love with a bully? Sure she tell me things which hurted my feelings but I like to see his feisty side.

Hyung when will you show your true Identity you look like sh*t with that nerd glasses and your fake braces? My friend Daniel asked me as you can see I'm faking my own identity because I don't want people to notice me because of how I look but I want people to notice me because of my own personality.

Just wait Daniel-ah it's just....the time isn't right yet so let's wait for the right time. I told him and I fixed my fake glasses.

Hyung have you seen Seo Rui? Jihoon walked towards us and asks me and Daniel.

Waeyo? Why are you finding her? Is there something wrong? Daniel asked him and jihoon answered him.

Oh I'll give this rose to her Hyung could you help me court her I really like her no! I love her. Jihoon told us and Daniel looked at me with concern he knows that I like Rui but the rest of the group they don't know.

H-hey I have something to do bye guys. I told them and walked away from them and I walked towards the rooftop.

Seo Rui's P.O.V
I saw jisung oppa passed towards me but I guess he didn't notice me he looks dissapointed in my perspective.

Guys I'll be right back I'll just check something. I told them and one of my friend Lisa told me.

Yah rui-shi you're going to follow him right? Lisa asked me and she smirked at me.

Yah! Eonnie why don't you confess to him already we know that you're only bullying him because you like him. Our maknae Sky told me and suddenly jihoon and Daniel walked towards us.

Yah Seo Rui! You're prince charming is jealous. Jihoon oppa told me and I asked him why.

Why? Because he likes you stupid donkey. Jihoon oppa told me and my eyes widen and I without hesitation I ran towards the rooftop and I saw jisung oppa sitting in a bench I went towards him.

Jealous are we? I told him and he looked at me.

Jisung's P.O.V
Jealous are we? I heard someone speaking I turned around and I saw Rui standing behind me smiling at me.

Jealous of what? I asked her and chuckled.

You know what jisung oppa I'm here to say I'm sorry and also to confess my feelings for you. She told me and she looked down and here I am shocked of what I'm hearing. She finally looked up and started to speak.

Oppa I'm really sorry for hurting you're feelings i-i didn't mea- I cutted her off by placing my lips on hers.

Seo Rui It's okay plus I like you too. I told her and she immediately hugged me and it started raining. I stood up and offered my hands to her so she could stand up.

Come on oppa let's go inside! She grabbed my hands but before she walked out I pulled her and kissed her the kiss lasted for about 20 seconds and we both broke the kiss.

I love you jisung oppa

I love you Seo Rui.

Here's your request Wangsyi I hope you'll like it!!!