HWANG MINHYUN

Your P.O.V
Guys I'm bored it's already summer but we're  not even having a summer get away perhaps do you want to go jejudo? I said in a exciting way I was spending this boring day with my friend and all we did was stare at the blank television screen.

Sorry y/n but I'll be spending this summer vacation with my boyfriend you know since we haven't seen each other for almost 3 monts. Sky told me she was scrolling down on her Instagram page.

How about you Ash do you have any plans for this summer vacation? I asked her but all I got from here is a sigh.

I want to spend time with you y/n but my mom got me this summer job in this cafe downtown she told me that I should have a job this summer or else she won't let me spend time with you guys. I told me in a dissapointed way I could see in her that she really don't want to have this job.

It's okay Ash maybe you'll find new friends there or maybe......someone you can date. I teased her and she immediately covered her now red cheeks.

Speaking of date yah y/n do you want to go on a blind date? Sky asked in a monotonous voice.

Well....what does he look like? Is he kind? Do you have a picture of him? I asked sky she was laughing at my clueless face.

Sadly I don't have a picture of him but trust me he is so kind and a gentleman too!!! Sky shook my shoulders and I pushed her away softly.

Any social media accounts? I asked her well I'm the type of girl who doesn't run out of questions.

He is the type of person who uses social media even his line account doesn't have his picture. She was scratching the of her neck.

Sky this sounds suspicious to me. Ash told her and patted her own dog.

No look y/n I already met him and he looks like a celebrity. Sky told me in a dreamy way I was so curious of thus guy if I agreed to this date I won't loose anything right?

Ok count me in!😁 I told her exitedly and her face lit up and hugged me really tight.

I...c..c.a...n'..t br..e....a...the. I was suffocating by her tight hug once she notice that my face was changing its color she immediately apologise to me.

         <<<<<<<<<<<●>>>>>>>>>>>

Aigoo...I'm an hour early should I go shopping first? I was standing in front of the cafe where me and the guy I was set up too will meet after 3 minutes of debating. I decided to just wait inside the coffee shop hoping that maybe he is there already. I opened the door of the cafe and the strong aroma of the coffee immediately hits. My nostrils calming me down a little bit I opened my eyes and saw a guy who looks like a model waving at me.

Final.... I was cuted off by a girl screaming "oppa" she hugged the guy in front of me and apologise because she was late. I stood there embarrassed they were both looking at me and they me if I need something and I just slap myself hard and walked away. While I was finding for a place to sit I heard the girl asked her boyfriend.

She probably embarrassed herself. And the boy just chuckled and with that they went out off the cafe. I was looking down at the floor not daring to make eye contact to anyone.

Miss? Are perhaps... I cuted him off saying.

Please leave me for a while I'm waiting for someone. I told the "waiter" I'm still looking down so I didn't see the "waiter" who asked me.

Oh...ok And with that he walked away and probably to serve other costumers.

Why is it so hot in here? Ahh... I'll just take off my coat. While I was taking off my coat I caught a glimpse of the "waiter" and he looks stunning I regretted agreeing to thus stupid blind date. He caught me staring at him and I immediately avoid his eyes.

                ¤10 minutes later¤
Ring!!...Ring!! Ring!!

Hello? Y/n where are you? My friend Sky asked me.

I'm here at the cafe you told me yah I'm 1 hour early! I was really pissed off I'm a person who doesn't like to wait.

You're really exited to meet him huh? She teased me I could here her squeling at the other side of the phone.

No!! I just read the time wrong! What?! Second date no way I gotta hang up i think he's here. I hang up and I was disappointed I thought he looks like a celebrity but its okay as long as his personality is good. He walked towards the cashier and took the place of the cute waiter.

Uhhh... his shift is over too bad I really like him aish... where is this guy anyway?. I took my phone from my pocket and texted the guy I was set up to.

                                                             You:
                    What time are you coming?
                                                             sent

Blind date guy:
Look up pretty^~^
read.

I looked up and saw the waiter guy I was shocked his visual is so so perfect I was staring at him until he introduced himself.

Hi!.. I'm Hwang MINHYUN and I'm your date. He smiled at me and I smiled at him.

     ••°••°••°••°••° THE END••°••°••°••°••

Guys!! I'm back! And I'm so sorry 🙏 that I haven't been able to make this imagines I was literally having a writer's block so anyway credits to bts_2017 for making my book cover I really enjoyed it!

And also thank you all to those who reads this book I didn't expect it was shocked too see that this book has many reads and votes thank you all so much!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!