💢ONG SEONGWOO💢

Requested by: Minnigot7

Minji's P.O.V

What's the reason for me to live my parents always beat me up or should I say my step parents. Yes I'm adopted when I was 3 years old they they took of care of me things was fine for the first 3 months but after that hell came to me. If you're wondering I have one "BEST FRIEND" and his name is Ong Seongwoo well he came from a rich family it's not that I came from a poor family my parents were the CEO of the most successful company in korea well. I think they suck in front of the camera their nice and behind the camera they are your worst nightmare Oh I gotta go the devil is calling for me.
                             - Kim Minji

I slowly closed my diary well are they going to beat me up again? I'm tired my body is weak and bruises all over my body when will they stop torturing me?.

Minji dear Ong Seongwoo and his parents are here!!! My mom shouted from downstairs.

Mom I'm coming please wait for a sec. I answered back

Well time to get dressed what should I wear? A dress? No no no too girly maybe a pink hoodie and a white ripped jeans along with a pair of my addidas. And just going to tie my hair in a messy bun and I just put a little bit of make-up and my lip tint and done.

Well dang girl you look nice just smile and hide all you bruises. I told myself and went downstairs stairs then I saw Mr. and Mrs. Ong along with my bestfriend Seongwoo.

Since you're daughter is here we would like to invite her to our house and have dinner. Mr. Ong told my parents and I looked at my parents and they glared at me.

What's their problem? I whispered but loud enough that seongwoo heard it. And he just chuckled and gave me a small smile.

Well if that's the case we'll allow Minji to come with you but please make sure that she will be home safely I don't want my baby to get kidnapped. My mom touched my back and pinched me at my back I squealed at the sudden pain.

What's wrong Minji? Is something wrong? Mrs. Ong asked me and you could hear the concern in her voice.

No ma'am I'm fine I just saw something think umm.. it's a cute cat or dog no I think it's a chicken No need to worry I'm fine ma'am. I told to ong's parents but they didn't buy my excuse so they told my parents that we should get going so that we could talk about things.

*At seongwoo's house*

So Minji I heard that you're interested in music did you perhaps tried to audition for a company? Seongwoo's mom asked me.

Well ma'am I don't think that my parents will allow me to audition their kindda strict. I looked down until I heard something which made my eyes widen.

Well Minji I'm sorry but I couldn't help it I'm sorry that I told my parents that Mr. And Mrs. Kim is abusing you.

Ong you don't need to apologise to me I'm glad that you told them at least you could all hear me out.

Minji I'm sorry to say this but we told the police and they arrested your parents for child abuse. Mr. Ong told me I was shocked of the sudden news but at least I could start a new life but who is going to take care of me.

Minji I think our son has something to say to we will give you guys privacy. Ong's parents smirked at their son.

Well is there something you want to tell me seongwoo? I asked him I noticed that he was blushing and looking at the ground.

Minjiilikeyousosomuchnoimeaniloveyouwhenyourwithmeicanthelpbutsmileithurststoseeyoucryiwabttospendtherestofmylifewithyousopleasebemygirlfriend. Seongwoo told me and I didn't understand anything so I asked him to repeat it.

Minji I like you so so much no i- I cutted him off by placing my lips on his lips I could feel that he was shocked but seconds later he responded to my kiss. I slowly pulled away from him and told him that " I would love to be your girlfriend"

2 years later

So mommy that's how you and appa met your parents are scary ohh eomma appa is here. Hyunbin told me and I went to him and saw him playing with Ong saw me and went towards me he pecked my lips and whispered in my ears.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   " Let's make another baby"

                  ✡THE END✡