🌟PARK JIHOON🌟

A/n thank you so much for requesting I really hope you'll enjoy reading this JJKookie9721 I'm sorry if this is a crap

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Kean's P.O.V
I was sitting in my coach with my pet coco I was so lazy to do anything my boyfriend is probably spending time with his friends. So I was all alone in our shared apartment I miss him though its been three weeks since I last saw him.

Coco-yah neo baegopeu ni? I asked my pet dog she just licked her paws I chuckled at her cute behavior. I stood up and went to the kitchen and grabbed the dog food and I served her, her meal. I was watching her eat her food when the door bell suddenly rang.

Aish nuguya? I went towards the front door and I saw my boyfriend standing in front of me holding a bouquet of flowers.

I came here to deliver this rose to a pretty lady. He told me and I blushed but I decided to play along with him.

Oh? I think you've delivered it at the wrong house there is no pretty lady in here. I told him and his smile became wider and he engulfed me in his hug.

Oppa I really missed you! I was so intoxicated by his scent that I don't want to let go we stood there like that for 2 minutes. And he broke the hug and he went inside our shared apartment.

Jagiya~ do you want to eat something? Jihoon asked me I was sitting in one of the kitchen seats watching him look for some ingredients.

Aniyo I already ate how about you? I'll cook for you if you like though. I walked towards him and back hugged him I really love his perfume.

Oh jinjja jagiya? You'll really cook for me?!. He turned around and he also hugged me I told him to go sit down and just relax and I'll cook for him. Before he sat down he pecked my cheeks and he also told me to be careful because he knows how clumsy I am.

(A/n: imagine that is the dish your cooking.)

Jihoon oppa! I'm done cooking already. I called jihoon and he came in the kitchen and he helped me prepare the table. After we're done setting the table we prayed first and we ate I was looking at jihoon his reactions was so cute. He kept saying that you should cook more often we finished our meal and jihoon insisted to wash the dishes.

Kan-ah you should rest first wait for me in our bedroom and let's cuddle ok? He asked me he really know that I love cuddling with him and with that I went to our shared bedroom. While I was waiting for him to finish the dished I took a shower first and wore one of his hoodie.

Kean-ah eodiya? I'm almost done with the dishes

Kean-ah eodiya? I'm almost done with the dishes. He shouted from the kitchen.

Oppa I'm here at our room! Pali! I answered back. I saw him entering our bedroom and he saw me wearing one of his hoodie.

Jagi~ who told you to be that cute Aigoo my poor heart. He was acting like his having a heart attack and he went towards me and pecked my forehead.

Oppa let's lay down and cuddle! I told him and he nod and he laid by my side.

You know Kean-ah I really missed this. I heard him told me I just nod my head in his chest and he started to sing "Beautiful" by wanna one his own group.

You know oppa? I told him

What kean-ah? He replied

I want to spend the rest of my life with you no matter what happens I'll be by your side. I told him and he promised me that he will stay by my side forever.

But oppa promises are meant to be broken how sure are you that you'll keep your promise? I asked him and he looked straight to my eyes.

Yes promises are meant to be broken but I really love you and I'll do anything for us to stay together even if the world's against us I'll be by your side I'll fight for you my princess. He told me and we cuddled and told each other what we've done this past week.

Saranghae kean-ah He whispered to me.

Nado Saranghae jihoon oppa. I replied to him and we both slept in each others arms.

○●○●○●○ the end ○●○●○●○