KIM JAEHWAN

Your P.O.V

Here I am sitting in front of my boyfriend we've been together for 1 year and 3 months and we've never fought even once. We were sitting in front of each quietly and I noticed that the entire time he was looking down at the floor.

Jaehwan oppa is there something wrong you've been so quiet the whole time. I was really worried about his behaviour is he not feeling well? Or he's just tired because of his schedules.

Y/n let's  breakup I can't take it anymore. He told me he was looking directly into my eyes and I could feel that my heart skipped a beat because of what he said.

You're just kidding right? Tell me that this is a prank. I asked him tears are slowly forming in my eyes I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Do I look like I'm kidding? Y/n were both idols and what if those stupid paparazzi caught us? Y/n! you're just a rookie you've always dreamt about this and I don't want to ruin your dream because  you've really  worked hard for this. He was now crying in front of me I couldn't move at my place I suddenly feel like I can't stand my legs are weak and my heart is aching.

Goodbye y/n thank you all for the memories. And with that he stood up and walked away from me all I could do was stare at his back and cry.

You've broken your promise. I mumble to myself and I stood up and walked towards my dorm.

           >>>>>>>>>>●<<<<<<<<<<
2 years later ⌚

Y/n-shi you're going to be on a show called we got married starting tomorrow you're going to meet your partner today in the cafe down town so we'll record your first meeting and the official start of the show is tomorrow... Sooo....are you in? My manager asked well I've watching a lot of videos from we got married and my favourite couple there is seungjae from BTOB and joy from RED VELVET and I think there really cute for each other.

Ok! Just make sure that my part is nice manager-nim. I told my manager and he just chuckled at my behaviour.

Speaking of partner let's go and meet him today silly😋. He teased my and we went outside of S.M. Entertainment and drove to the cafe we were supposed to meet. We arrived at the cafe there was no other costumers except for the guy wearing a brown coat and I guess that he was my partner. I went towards him and greeted him.

Annyeonghaseyo I greeted him and he looked at me and I was shocked😲 what is he doing here? The guy who broke my heart and left me.

Y/n? Y-you're my partner? I looked down the floor and slowly nod this can't be happening I've already moved on and now he's in front of me and memories started to come back.

Look JAEHWAN-SHI I don't care if you don't want me as your partner I just came here to do my job so please just cooperate with me okay? I told him and he was shocked of the sudden change of my behaviour. I heard the director that the shoot will start so I sat in front of him and I told him.

JAEHWAN-SHI LET'S NOT TRY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER AGAIN. I told him and the shoot started its true I won't ever fall in love with him again.

   ••°••°••°••°••°THE END••°••°••°••°••°