🍑BAE JINYOUNG🍑

Requested by:madisonanonymous

Harley's P.O.V

Nerd...Slut...Bitch...Whore...Hated for no reason is all I heard. Scars...wounds... Is all I always get and yes I'm bullied I was always hated sometimes I'll look in the mirror and say "I should end my life". I never deserve any of these I wasted all my money to buy cometics to hide my bruises but there's no use they always beat me up. Especially this guy named "BAE JINYOUNG" he would always make fun of me because I wear baggy clothes, big round glasses, and high socks.

I walked into hell also known as school. First thing I heard was "Good morning bitch did you have fun last night with your sugar daddy?" Irene the school Queenka told me she was with her minions Seulgi, Joy, Wendy, and Yeri they are also known as red velvet.

Hey I ask you something why didn't you answer me? Ohh I get it you want to be tough?!! Come let's fight!!! Irene starts to pull my hair and the rest of her gang were kicking and punching me.

I'm so sorry I'll answer next time please stop it hurts please stop. I kept on telling them and Irene halted them and told them "let's was our hands girls it got dirty". And with that they left me lying on the floor. I cried my eyes out I don't care if someone will make fun of me I just want to live happily why can't they stop bulliying me is it because I seem so weak? Or is it because of my looks?

Little did she knew that someone was watching her from afar.
???: I can't do this anymore I know that I was the one who started bullying her but it's so weird everytime I hurt her my heart aches seeing her covered in bruises that I made. I'm so sorry but I think I like her.

???: You like her?!

Who are they? Find it out in part 2 I hope you all liked this.