🔥LEE DAEHWI🔥

Daehwi's P.O.V

Here I am staring at the dead body in front of me I told you not to mess with me Bae Jinyoung now look at you neck slashed and so many stabs all over your body oops I forgot something. I looked at the knife I was holding and smirked now let's me a mark I knelt beside him and and wrote letter D in his arm using the knife I was holding. Now I'm done where should I put your stupid body too bad that you messed with me.

Unknown's P.O.V

                Breaking news
Another dead body found in a motel the police told that this person that killed bae jinyoung is the same person who killed " Jung hoseok"  the police are still investigating this case now back to the studio.

Well...well...well another artist killed I could watch this news all day long right Peter I'm glad that I wasn't the only psycho in here. I told to my cat who I was caressing his furr.

End of P.O.V

3rd person P.O.V
Please let me me rest  I don't want to live anymore I just want to rest and I'm scared that I'll hurt someone again. Daehwi told himself he was about to jump when a girl grabbed him and told him.

Yahhh!!! Micheosoyo why would you jump from that building come on get down from there or I'll call the cops. The girl told him he became pale when he heard the word cops but what scared him is when the girl asked why he has blood all over his white shirt.

I accidentally stab myself. Daehwi told the girl but deep inside him he told himself that his excuse was so lame.

By the way my name is Kim y/n but I'm only 16 so what's your name and age?. Y/n told the now smiling boy he was glad that she didn't call the cops but he could harm her anytime.

I-i'm Lee Daehwi and I'm 17 years old it's nice to meet you y/n. He told to the bubbly and cute girl in front of him.

Would you like to get coffee? She asked Daehwi.

Umm... Sure but let my change first and could I get your number so that we could communicate on where to meet. He told y/n and they exchange numbers and parted their ways so that they could get changed clothes.

Y/n's P.O.V

OK what should I wear dress or pants this should do. I pulled out my denim ripped jeans and a white sleeveless polo and high heels and done.

Should I call Daehwi already even if we just met I find him attractive but I already have a boyfriend so stay loyal y/n stay loyal. I told myself as I checked myself in front of the mirror.

TIME SKIP AT THE COFFEE SHOP

Well I think you look fine Daehwi I promise with that outfit you look stunning as hell. I encouraged him well he was wearing a black hoodie and and denim ripped pants with a white addidas

Well what do you want to order? Miss I'll order one cappuccino and what's yours Daehwi?

Umm.. Americano will do thanks.  He told to the waiter and she walked away.

Well I would like you to meet my boyfriend we could visit him later? I asked Daehwi but he just looked down and nod.

After we got our drinks we went to my car and drove to my boyfriend's apartment.

Well here we are let's go? I asked him and he smiled and nodded his head.

We reached the 4th floor and I took out my keys and opened the door but all I heard was grunts, moans, and screaming. I peeked at my boyfriend's door and saw him having s*x with my best friend. I was about to shout at them but Jungkook noticed me and pushed my best friend aside and covered himself with his shirt.

Jungkook I've trusted you and you just cheated on me with my own friend. I asked him with a teary eyes but all I got from him was a sigh.

Get out Mina get out!!!! Mina quickly wore her clothes and ran out of the door. I smirked at jungkook and he just looked like he saw a ghost.

Jungkook dear I brought you a present but I'm sorry you won't see the daylight tommorow. I pulled out my knife and went to him and stabbed him blood was flying everywhere even in my white polo I love seeing blood and stabbed him one last time and saw Daehwi standing beside the door with a shocked face I slowly raised my hands in the air and told him.

Daehwi I know that you're scared of me right now it's okay you could call the cops and I'll face the consequences of the all crimes I did. I looked at Daehwi but he just smiled at me and clapped his hands.

Come on y/n I won't call the cops plus. He walked away while I was standing there confused.

You are not the only killer in town. He told me and showed me the dead body of my ex best friend Mina.

                  🔫THE END🔫

Well guys I hope you enjoyed this Imagine some of the scenes are in appropriate to some reads but I just hope that you enjoyed it. My cousin made this and I just published it so let's not judge him.