❤️KANG DANIEL❤️

It's summer again oh! I forgot we have this family reunion sooo boring I'll probably meet my cousins whom I didn't meet for a while. I told myself as I looked at my phones calendar I'm so bored as hell, oh how I wish it was the first day of school.

Alexa! Are you packed yet? The reunion is like tomorrow already. My younger sister asked me I answered her.

Umm.... not yet I promise I'll pack later I'm still busy with.... umm... I answered my sister and she looked at me boredly.

Hey do you really have plans on joining us come on it's going to be fun we'll be able to meet our cousins! It's going to be a blast! My sister was so excited on attending this reunion and I don't know why.

Ohhh shit!! I didn't do the poem yet! I exclaimed I forgot the poem my cousin requested me to do for him.

See I told you you're already old you forget so many things hahahaha!!😂😜 My sister teased me and She ran out of my room while screaming "MY SISTER IS ALREADY OLD!"

Shut up Aisha or I'll tell mom that you're the one who used her clothes not me!! I threatened her and she shouted back to me.

FINE I'M SORRY!!😒 I was laughing at her and I started to do the poem my cousin requested me to do.

*30 minutes later⏱*

Finally! I'm done now time for me to pack my stuffs. I was talking to myself and I went towards my closet and pick out my swim wear, clothes, underwear, and toiletries.

Now what should I wear for tomorrow? Ummm.... this should do what time is it? 9:30 time to sleep I need a lot of stamina for tomorrow. And with that I went to sleep 😴

* THE NEXT DAY *

Dad? What time are we going to go there? I asked my dad he was watching having a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper.

10:30-11:00 I guess? He looked at me and he asked me.

Are you excited dear? He teased me he knows that I don't want to attend this reunion.

Wohoo! I'm hella excited!😒 I told him in a sarcastic tone and went to my own room.

Whoa it's already 9:30 I guess I have to take a bath and prepare. I went towards the bathroom and took a long relaxing bath.

Now where is my outfit? Ohh found it! I wore my outfit, And put a little bit of makeup.

I'm done! Yah!! Aisha are you done yet?! I went towards my sisters room and saw her applying to much makeup.

Alexa and Aisha!! Let's go the van is waiting for us! Our dad told us and we looked at each other and we told each other.

Last one who gets in the van will buy Starbucks!! And we ran to the van but fortunately I was a slow poke and I was the last one who entered the van.

You cheated my bag wasn't with me yet😓 I told my sister and she just laughed at me and there we traveled towards our destination.

* 1 HOUR LATER *
Dad are we there yet we seemed to be lost what the name of the place?  My sister asked our dad.

Nope we just turned into a wrong path and we have to go back again oh by the way you're mom will be there also but she will be coming late because of the business. Our dad explained to us and went back on doing his own business.

Excuse me Mister but what's the name of our location? I asked the driver and he answered me.

Luxury Resort ma'am He told me and went back on driving of course I thanked him.

* 5 minutes later *
Ok ladies were here!  Our dad told us and we went to the venue and saw a lot of familiar faces but some I don't really recognize them.

Pst Aisha I don't know the others. I whispered to my sister who is beside me still in shock on how many people are inside the venue.

Well me too but look our cousins are there maybe we should approach them? She told me and approached them leaving me alone standing like a statue.

I guess I should approach them I sighed and went towards my cousins.

Umm... Hi guys? I really don't know what to say😅 I told them and they laughed at me and we all decided to have a swim after all we all have to enjoy this moment. But before everyone went to change I grabbed my cousins arm and gave him the poem I made.

Well I hope you enjoy this poem. I told him and went to change my clothes into a swimsuit.

Ready girls? I'll open the door once you're all done My older cousin told us and she told me that I became so thin and fit and asked me on what did I do to be this fit I just told her that I'm working out and also dancing.

* 3rd Person's Point of View *

They were all having a blast sharing their stories about their summers and also making new memories they were playing a game called 21 which is a tag game inside the water. Their was this guy whom their cousin brought with him and Alexa was so curious about him but she was so afraid to approach him aftaid that the guy won't talk to her this isn't the first time she saw him it was actually the second time where he saw this guy. But there was this scene were Alexa's cousin tripped and his brief was torn and they all saw the butt of thier cousin. Alexa was laughing so hard and so is the guy and Alexa started a conversation.

Did you see that? That was so funny 😂 She told the guy but the guy just  nod his head to her.

Time flies so fast that the day was coming to an end they really enjoyed this day they played so many games and made so much memories but Alexa was not satisfied and so she went towards the guy and told him.

Hi my name is Alexa what's yours? She asked him and the guy answered.

Hi I'm Kang Daniel I hope we could be friends! Daniel told Alexa but little did they know that their friendship will grow into a different relationship😍.

THE END*******
Guys I'm so sorry for updating late I haven't been active because of my school and stuffs but i hope you'll enjoy this imagine.🌹🌹