Bleeding knuckles

NARUTOS POV

--------------------------------------------------

"Crap" i choked out as the pain got worse. I leaned against the bridge breathing heavily. i turned towards the bridge and punched it reapeatedly as my knuckles started to bleed. They will never stop it will keep bleeding forever and it will never heal. "Kit stop thats not going to solve anything" kyuubii stated quitley. "SO WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPUSED TO DO? HUH!" I shouted at kyuubi in my head. " THIS MASK I WEAR EVERYDAY IS ALWAYS CRACKING..........AND WITH THIS-THIS- THING GOING ON IT WILL FALL AND PEOPLE WILL SEE ME FOR WHO IAM AND ...NO I CANT TAKE IT !!!!!!!!!" I shouted the last part out loud. " kit, your knuckles are bleeding heavily>" I stared at them and didn't hear my team come up on the brige until sakura called my name" NARUTOOOO!" I turned to face them clenching my hand behind me. " Kakashi your on time" I noted. Chuckling he said" Ha yes i am i didn't run into anyone in need of my assi---" "cut the crap kakashi" i huffed rolling my eyes." "Alright, no missions again today so we shall just spar again today, same partners so come on" when we arrived I turned to face sasuke" lets go teme" i rushed at him but he flipped me and pinned me down. Sasuke smirked " I win" he leand close whispering in my ear " Dobe." "T-T-TEME!!" i stuttered hoping i didnt blush and pushed sasuke off me. i was getting ready to attack when i felt the curse mark pulse, qickly i said " NINGA ART SHADOW CLONE JUTSU" 20 more mes appeared & sasuke grinned and said" bring it" the rest of my team didnt realize i snuck of. I ran cutting through alleys not stopping until i reached my apartment and slammed the door shut i clutched my shoulder and slid to the floor fealing the mark spreading "FUCK" i groaned and willed it to retract" kitmaybe you should lay down " kyuubii murmured softly . i nodded and crawled to my roo when i saw a shadow standing there.

" hello naruto " orichimaru stepped out of the shadows. I sat their trembling as he drew near.

SOMEWHERE IN KONAHA

NOONES POV

---------------------

" there is evil here" negi took off concerned for he felt this before he ignored lee and tentens cries of protest as he rushed to the hokages place"

BACK AT NARUTOS

------------------------------------------

"GAHHHH!" i cried out as i hit the wall behind me and slid to the floor. HE had bound my hand s and i was in to much pain to move. HE started walking towards me and forced me to turn toward the wall. I knew what was coming and started crieng as i heard the rustling of cloth and felt my pants pulled down and felt the heat at my entrance. " no no ple--GAHHHHH" i screamed as HE slammed into me and did it again harder causing blood to run down my legs he did this for an hour i hated him. i hated myself for being weak. he licked my neck and whispered" see you soon naruto" he left me there. "DAMNIT" I SHOUTED as i ran to the bathroom i jumped in the bathroom and scrubbed hard. i was in their for 30 min weeping when i heard a knock at my door i cleaned up the "mess" and wrapped a towel around my waist and whent to open it thinking whoever it was had the worst timing ever