tell them

no ones pov

_______________

Naruto opened the door startled to see it was his team tenten, Negi, Rock Lee and Gaara?! The hokage was there too. Trying to act casual he leaned against the door frame  and said shakiingly " whats up" when he felt a breeze. H eblushed as he remembered he wasnt dressed and slammed the door.

Narutos pov

ccrap to close for comfort" i mumbled to myself  as i ran around looking for clothes. i threw on my boxers and pants and a black tshirt. sighing i ran a hand through my hair and opened the door slowly. " Sorry about the wait " i said casually scratching the back of my neck. They looked nat me concerened and Baa-chan stepped  forward " Naruto, we came here because we know somethings wrong with you > Your team and the rest of us are concerned about you. Gaara told me he felt something wrong when he stepped in the village and Negi told me he felt evil here. Naru_ "  I cut her off with a fit off laughter that sounded like i was dying for i was trying  not to cry. Should i tell them and maybe this would be over maybe i could be free of Oric-. My train of thought stopped as my eyes fel upon sasukes face. NO i shook my head. I cant do that. i have to protect them, him i cant do that to him never i cant tell them whats going on.  NEVER.....

 SASUKES POV

\-0---------------- __________________

I watched as naruttos bangs creted a shadow over his face  and he started shaking. i stepped forward to comfort him in any way when he raised his head and we gasped> his eyes were both different colors that color of blue that ive cometo....and a blood red . his whiskers were more defineable and his fangs were longer. his eyes opened wide and he shook his head shaking it and clenching his hair saying no repeatedly.

NARUTOS POV

-----------------------------------

THAT MANS VOICE CAME INTO MY HEAD" Now tell them naruto-kun tell them im back." I backed up saying no" never!" i shouted to him and spun around and crashed through my window and ran on the rooftops avoiding the crowds and jumped over the gates and intothe forest. 

Kyuubis POV

--------------

THERES NOTHING I CAN DO UNLESS HE GIVES ME PERMISSION BBUT HE COULD................. KIT DONT MAKE A MISTAKE PLEASE BE SAFE!!!!!!!

I Murmured to him watching him run through the  forest and closed my eyes trying to ease his panicked mind. its ok naruto, kit, friend, my little one

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPPTER I HAS BEEN BUSY FORGIVE ME

*Bows towars readers* 

please let me know what you think