you finally told them, naruto-kun

NARUTO pov

--------------;----;---------------;;;;-----------

I stared at the faces around me seeing them confused and angry. I looked at the one face that mattered the most to me. Sasukes sharingan was spinning in anger, looking at him with those eyes as I watched them spin a thought completely off the matter that was going on. '' I wonder if he gets dizzy when that happens.'' kyubbi snorted in the back ofy mind''idiot pay attention their talking to you" I turned my attention back to them while sending a mental picture of me flipping kyubbi off to him."hmph" was all that he replied.

"naruto how did this........there's no way he's alive I killed him"sasuke said his face paler then usual.  I felt my body shaking and clenched my teeth to not scream in pain and frustration.  I lowered my head as I felt kakashi kneel next to me."c'mon naruto, are you sure it was him I mean it could be a sound ninga making a gengutsu of him and" I cut him off screaming.

"WHAT! !!!!!!! YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO PUT THIS. ..THIS FUCKING HICKY ON ME!!!!!!! " I coughed loudly for my throat was already sore from yellin.

taking a breath I looked up feeling tears threatening to fall again I whispered"this pain is not a gengutsu"tears slowly made their way down my face "not any of it. I brought my knees up and put my head between them trying to hide from the world, when HIS voice broke the silence.

     ''So you finally told them naruto-kun" I lifted my head slowly as orichimaru stepped into the clearing.  everyone got into a stance as he stopped and looked at qll of them with a calm look and his eyea fell upon mine. as I stares at those snake-like eyes my body trembled as I remembered those times he raped me I stood up, about to get into a stance when he dissapeared and I felt him behind me and I went stiff like a board from fear my eyes wide as he slid part of my shirt down to reveal his mark.

SASUKE pov

-------------------------------------------------

I stared at orichimaru through narrowed eyes as he was standing behind my dobe when he pulled at his shirt revealing naruto's mark. ''Kukuku.  greatest shinobi hah dont make me laugh you all didn't notice this"he stroked naruto's hair causing my blonde to flinch,"this boy in pain and of all the steps he took to hiding it.Kukuku" orichimaru kept laughing like a mad man and I looked around and noticed gaaras sand inching its way towards orichimaru when it stopped suddenly. 

     I turned and saw gaara clenching a kunai knife that had entered his stomach as two more hit him on the back from nowhere. " GAARA! !'!!!!!" I screamed as he fell but then I noticed it was nothing but a sand clone fot I felt his chakra high in a tree a few feet away from me."im alright"he called down calmly before jumping down.  But for that split second we turned away we found ourselves restrained by snakes.

NARUTO pov

-------------------------------------------------I looked at my friends as snakes restrained them from any movement before I was thrown across the clearing and my back hit a tree"NARUTO! " I heard Sasuke scream and I watched him struggle against the snakea along with everyone else.

      A kunai slashed my shirt open and I shook my head realizing what was happening"Kage bunshin" I cried out as another me appeared and pushed me out of the way and orichimaru had ran up to him and pushed a kunai in his heart and my clone died as he slowly turned to me and walked over slowly "Move NARUTO MOVE! !!!!!!'' my friends cried but I stood their shaking knowing what was coming next.

Kyubbi pov

-------------------------

Dammit kit move get put of their! I roared to him trying to free him from the fear thqt had a hold on him."Dammit kit, you know you cant use my chakra right now pull yourself together C'MON!!!!!!!'' I cried out to him my tails banging against the gate in front of me . I whispered to him as orichimaru stood over him"kit dont let him do this to you not again,  " I felt the despair rise up in him so I closed my eyes and let him know I would be with him through it all and braised myself for the pain and to take on as much of it as I could from my kit.

hello! 

so I just wanna say no more writers block soooooooooooo banzai banzai its finally here the next chapter is near ((random fail of a rhyme )

naruto:you I finally have ypu

me :*gulps* coming kakashi*runs away

naruto: get back here!*runs after me*

Sasuke: *pants* you.....guys. ...are gonna. ..kill me*charges after them shouting back over his shoulder* sorry again for this*shouts ahead* oi dobe dont kill her shes the one who has to write the story

comments reviews please :)