ORICHIMARU! !!!!

naruto pov

---------

I saw everyone standing there pale like they saw a ghost. "NARUTO! !!!!!!!!!" THey screamed loudly (well except for Gaara but he looked worried. Sasuke rushed over and pulled my head in his lap and untied my band showing I was a konaha ninja. Ha NINJA. thats funny coming from me.I shook my head realizing kakashi was asking me something.

"repeat that kakashi I didnt hewr you" I said rasply. "tell us whats wrong" he demanded. I shook my head. "GO ON NARUTO-KUN TELL THEM" that snake whispered in my head. I jolted forward breaking Sasuke s grip on me almost escaping the clearing when a wall of sand barred my path"stupid mortals" kyuubii groqled out from behind his bars desperately trying to break down the cage to help me. I crouched low and built yhr chakra up in my hand making a spiral appear"RASENGAN!!!!!! " I shouted and aimed to hit the wall. I hit it but without causing alot of damqge to it.

DAMN THAT SNAKE! apparently he heard my thoughts somehow and a new and freah qave of pain ran through me clenching my teath together and nearly fell to my knees but instead a ran at my friends throwing some of my kunai at them and watched as they dodged them.

I ground my teerh together and bit my thum and cried out"Summoning jutsu " A cloud appeared and a yellow frog I had never ummoned appeared. TO make matters worse he looked like a frog version of choji. I also swear that kyuubii sweatdroped . this was not at all how I wanted thing to go at. all.

Sasuke pov

---------

why the hell is naruto attacking us?! I shouted in my head. I almost chuckled at the frog in front of me but knowing the amount of chakra he had and all he could summon was this little thing of a frog, I know something's wrong.

" stop this naruto" Gaara said calmly worry slipping into his usually emotionless tone.kakashi ran at naruto and appeared behind him to quickly to ne followed by a normal, but I was able to follow it.naruto turned in what seemed to be slow motion before he crumpled to tje floor writhing in obvious pain.

"Dammit! "kakashi held him dow trying to look at naruto for any injuries but, naruto squirmed to much andended up somehow on his knees and his hand on his shoulder. "Naruto let me see" kakashi said softly but in a voice that wouldn't take no for an answer.

NARUTO pov

-----------------------

I considered making a dash for it while muttering stupid frog because it had dissapeared as soon as kakashi made his move, in my head.

But looking around I realized it was no use and slowly took my hand of the mark. Kakashi gasped as he pulled my shirt to reveal the stupid ksthing"N-naruto.......how. ..... who .......... what?'' Everyone looked at him like he was sick for no-one had heard him speak in such a tone. I shut my eyes not wanting to be there at the moment and whispered'' orichimaru'' ''Say it again naruto who--'' My eyes flipped open brimming with tears and shouted''ORICHIMARU! !!!!!!!!!!!!!'' and started sobbing

goman! sorry about any typos im wrote this chapter on my phone and sorry for the lame fight scene hehe forgive me amyway I forgot to do my disclaimer naruto sadly doeant belong to me though I wish it did

naruto: why why why me

Sasuke: hmph*hugs dope as he tries to tackle me

me: *runs off* sorry gotta go watch ummmmmm attack on titan bye

naruto: get back here *breaks sasukes grip runs afyer me

sasuke : turns to readers sorry about their stupidity *stalks off after naruto and I