the confession

sasukes pov

\------------------------------------

 i placed naruto on my bed when we arrived at the house. i stared at his beatiful sace and i looked over his body and my heart clenched guiltily at the sight of naruto blood drenched hand. Anger boiled high up in me as i thought of all the things orichimaru could have and most possibly done to my fox. i sat down next t o him and brushed hair out of his face. after just sitting there i saw that the front of his shirt was dtrenched in blood and that blood was splattered over his face and i sisghed." such a dobe" i walked out of the room and returned ten minutes later with a bowl of warm water and a washcloth which slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor.

        Naruto was sitting up as an eery purple like chakra was circling him. his appearance much resembled of when he was fighting orichimaru but what changed was the fact that the curse mark had  spread across his face and he was grinning like a maniac. he stood up to leave but grunted and fell to the floor. "Naruto?" i called to him softly as i walked over slowly." heh hello sasuke. i was just about  to leave " he said darkly. " what the hell are you talking about dobe?" " im leaving the village" naruto stated calmly." WHAT THE HELL.... WHERE IS THIS COMING FROM!!!!" I shouted at him. " well, i realized that no one in this village besides maybe lady tsunande and iruka -sensei and  the old man but other then that who else fucking cares" the purple chakra spiked high as his  anger rose. "
 what about  me, sakura, kakashi and.." he snorted cutting me off and he growled out," sakura only has eyes for you kakashi has paid me no attention really and you.. ha you fucking left the village and drove a chidori straight through my chest" i winced at that last part" b-but you love sakura and " 

" you really are stupid. like hell i would love that fucking pink headed banshee... im in love with someone else! but that person would never love me back. hesn to fucking idiotic at the  moment to realize" he said his eyes slowly turnig purple" i gasped inwordly and thought" maybe ... maybe he loves me" naruto stood up slowly and turned to leave when i hugged him from behind and leaned my head on his shoulder." dobe," i spun him around and leaned my head down and kissed him softly and winced a little as i cut my lip on a fang. " i llove you " i said to him my hands on his face tilting his face up at me and stared into his eyes and i saw the marks dissapear and his eyes turn  back into that blue i love and a tear rolled down his cheek and he wrapped his arms around me and sobbed into my chest" i-i-i love you to" he sobbed and i held him there closely and stroked his hair kissing his head.

naruto pov

________________________

i sobbed in his chest thinking" he loves me. he loves me" after a while i think i fell asleep because when i opened my ees i was in my mindscape. to my suprise the gates to kyuubis cage were shut but and i saw nothing in their" kyuubu" i called. A tail wrapped around my waist and pulled me through the bars and there in front of me was a man with nine tails standing their. he had long red orange hair and fx ears on top of his head. he had tan like kin and was whering black pants and a red shirt and had ninja shoes on. but what caught my attention was his red eyes and claws and fangs . " k-k-kyuubi" 

he nodded" yes kit its me im just in my human form." he walked over and hugged me." k-kyuu-" he cut me off" naruto look i wanted you to know that i will never leave you... i have grown attached to you" he sighed and looked down at me. " naruto will you please be my brother ." i stared at him wide eyed and grinned tears rolling down my face and nodded." yes " he smiled and brought me to a room with a couch and sat me there>" well you have to go back but" he kissed my forehead" i may be merged with you but i cant dissapear" he slowly dissapeared as i woke up. in saw sasuke asleep holding me close. i whispered. " kyuubi-san" and grinned at the snort in my mind. i snuggled up against sasuke and waited for him to wake up.

kyuubii: its about time*he frowls as i play with a tail*

me:* snuggles against a tail* well now you is his brither so stop growling at let me sleep on your tail

sasuke:...............

naruto: yay sasuke is my boyfriend

sasuke:..................* in his mind hes in a chibi form dancing happily*

me: give him a moment

naruto:* ksses sasuke on his cheek* wake up

sasuke: ... eh naruto

naruto: teme*

sasuke: dobe

me : oi if your going to make  out wait until im asleep*closes eyes as kyubbi sighs and drabes another tail over me like a blanket*

please comment and let me know what you think *bows head to readers as i fall asleep*