An unexpected turn

No ones pov

Naruto and sasuke both panicked as the door jiggled more. " sasuke! !!! Is naruto up yet!!" "Damnit what are we to do?!" They both thought to themselves. Suddenly naruto grinned and jumped on sasuke. " TEEEMMMEEEEE WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP!!!!!!! I WAS DREAMING ABOUT THE AMAZING RAMEN NO LORD!!" Sasuke looked at him confused. Naruto just winked at him and whispered in his ear"just go with it." Sasuke tilted his head in confusion when Naruto pinched his cheeks"STUPID TEME!!"

Sasuke blinked before narrowing his eyes"Dobe let go of my cheeks. "He pushed him away and got him in a headlock. Naruto got Sasukes pants and pulled them up on him in time as Sakura broke the door down. She rolled her eyes"you two.... Naruto! LEAVE SASUKE ALONE! "she said throwing her hands up in the air. Naruto dived swiftly beneath the covers and huffed. He pouted and saw Sasuke livk his lips . Naruto turned red and huffed. Sakura sighed"I'll be right back."whe said and left to gwt a clipboard. Sasuke walked over to him swiftly and kissed Naruto gently and it became more passionate until a soft voice came from the door

"N-Naruto? " Hinata was at the door her eyes wide. She turned and ran down the hall in tears her hair covering her eyes.

Naruto grimaced. "Hinata-chan!!"he got up and Sakura came in with his clothes. He grabbed them and got changed swiftly. He ran out the door. Sasuke following wordlessly.

Hinata meanwhile was sobbing at training ground 8. her knees were up to her chest her head on her knees. Her shoulders trembled as she cried. "Poor child. ...all this time you give him your love but he never loved you......let me get your revenge for you."a voice whispered in her ear. She looked up and looked around her."w-who's there?"she called.

No one answered her. She sniffled and didn't notice a black snake until it bit her."Ow!"she scrambled y from it shaking her hand. She felt different a little and soon anger filled her. She scowled darkly and went in search of Naruto.

----------

Naruto was breathless bent over panting. He had searched for Hinata all day with Sasuke. They split up to cover more ground as well. But the hyuuga princess was no where to be found. Naruto sighed and ran a hand through his blonde hair. He was lost in thought when a voice pierced ghe air"Naruto." He turned and saw it was Hinata. "Hinata! I'm sorry I can explain pl-"he was cut off as a kunai flew by his head cutting his cheek. "H-hin-""Dont........Ehehehehe! Naruto. ..you are cruel so cruel. .you never noticed thqt I loved you not once.. ....you were always searching for Sasuke. .....even though I have realized..you are nothing but a dirty ..used filthy rag doll."Hinata said a eerie grin on her face. Naruto s heart hurt at each word she said. "W-why are you saying this Hinata? "He asked softly . "Because its true. .....you know. ...they only pity you...wait until the pity turns into disgust. .. besides. ......Orichimaru is the one that took you first. .konahas enemy. ...he made you yours. ...after all his mark resides on your neck. ..it shows that he owns you."Hinata finished her hair blowing around her face.

Naruto was frozen his face blank. He was in shock this couldn't be Hinata could it? Hinata would never say this to him.....would she?

But was she right? Orichimaru did take him..he was his first. ....did he really belong to him....even in death. ..? These thoughts spiralled around him as Hinata walked away laughing darkly.

Sasuke came upon a kneeling Naruto whos eyes were hidden. "Naruto? "He said softly reaching to touch him.Naruto backed up a little leaning away and stood"im fine......I.....I'll see ya later..""NAR-!"Sasuke reached for him. Naruto turned and hit his hand away. "LEAVE ME ALONE! "he shouted. Sasuke flinched and his hand dropped to his side as he watched Naruto walk away.

Hello everyone don't kill me for not updating but I hope you liked this .........please comment what you think

Naruto:........

.raavvveeennnn

Me:eep!*runs away*

Sasuke:........*chases me as well*

Me:please comment or vote please !!!!!*runs *track star activate!!!!*runs super fast.