Perfect

Sasuke pov

I woke up in a white room confused.  I sat up slowly and looked around to see a very familiar blonde laying in the bed next to me. I smiled at him when everything that had happened hit me.

   I bowed my head trembling slightly.  I flung the covers aside and got out and walked ovwr to thw door my hand on the handle when I heard my name."S...Sasuke. .," I turned to see a still sleeping Naruto his face slightly flushed.  I watched him before letting my hand slide from the handle.  I locked the door and placed sutras to block out sounds. I walked over to my angel and shook him gently. "Naruto! " I whispered sharply.  he slowly opened his eyes blinking sleepily his blue eyes glazed and filled with tiredness.

  "hmm ..whats sa matter" he mumbled yawning.  I sat on the bed and looked at him."Naruto. ..I....I know" he looked at me with confusion before he realized what he meant.  he glanced at his hands before smiling a giant smile that was forced his eyes brimming with tears"ha I-I guess t-yhat means you d-dont love me after a-qll I-im t-tainted, d-dirty anmffff!" I shut him up by kissing him hard.  he gasped allowing me access to his mouth.  I slipped my tongue inside exploring his wet cavern. I pulled away a string of saliva trailing behind . he blushed darkly and looked confused"I-I thought you wouldn't want to have s-sex with me"

I sighed"your right I dont" his face crumpled and tears streamed down his face"I want to make love to you naruto. im going to show you how much I lovw you and that you are not dirty or filthy ..you are perfect.  I murmured smiling as I wiped tje tears from his face. He gasped softly and he looked at me and we both leaned in for the kiss. I licked his bottpm lip asking for access and he obliged opening his mouth.  We battled for dominance but I won and I coiled my tongue around his. we pulled away for air and I smirked"naruto, you seem slightly uncomfortable. .would you like some help" I murmured as he had covered his uhh erection with his hands.  he blushed looking away."...........y-yes" he muttered.

NO ONES POV

Sasuke smirked and pulled the blanket off Naruto showing him the hospital gown.  he frowned and smirked and tore it off him causing Naruto to gasp.  Sasuke kissed him gently and kissed down his sun kissed skin his hands running down his chest feeling the rippling muscles. he finally made it to his boxers and got an evil smile.  Naruto frowned and blushed "w-what are youuaaaaa" he broke off into a moan as Sasuke sucked his erection through his boxers.  Naruto gasped his eyes shut as he clenched the sheats. Sasuke grinned and pulled of his blondes boxers and looked at his erection hungrily before taking it all in his mouth.

Naruto gasped and mewled loudly "S-Sasuke ngh ahh" he moaned.  Sasuke chuckled and hummed as he sucked causing vibrations causing Narutos eyes to roll to the back of his head. Sasuke slowly brought one of his hands and inserted a single digiit inside Naruto.

Naruto gasped and bucked his hips"P-ppease Sasuke. ..I-I need y-you inside me " Sasuke raised an eyebrow"Naruto ..it may hur""I Dont care! "Naruto pleaded his breath coming in gasps. Sasuke smirked and quickly took off his hospital gown and boxers and positioned himself at Narutos entrance"ready? " he murmured.  Naruto nodded biting his lip. Sasuke entered him feeling his muscles tighten around him. Sasuke anxiously looked for any pain on Narutos face but saw only pleasure. Sasuke smirked and grabbed his erection while thrusting into him and began to move his hand in time with his thrust.

"Agh aghhh!! O-ooooo" Narutos lips formed an oh as sweat trickled down his face his hair matted down to his head. Sasuke held up one leg and hit Narutos bundle of nerves causing Naruto to cry out his eyes filled with tears of pleasure.  he felt heat coil inside him and he opened his mouth to warn Sasuke when Sasuke did it again"S-SASUKE!'!'' he cried his semen coating SASUKEs hand and on his stomach. Sasuke gasped as he felt Narutos muscles tighten around him with a grunt he came inside Naruto and panted crying out his name.

he rolled of him as he pulled out kissing him again and again murming how much he loved him when a knock resounded the air"Naruto? Sasuke? why is the door locked" came sakuras voice. naruto glanced at his now torn hospital gown and blushed. Sasuke glanced at Narutos obvious sex hair and cursed silently.  They both sighed softly and thought the same thing"shit"

hehehe immm sooooooo sorry this took so long :( please forgive me