Chapter 2

Part 2

"Thomas, where are we going?" Emily asked after they got off the train.

"You'll see!" He said laughing, and taking one of her bags along with his, "I hope you don't mind, I drive a motorcycle," he said as they walked out the gate. They stopped in front of a blue motorcycle, and he pulled out two helmets.

"Oh, it's ok, I'm not like terrified of crashing, and being unprotected!" Emily said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, I can't help you there, but it's either you ride with me, or you're walking," he said, "I don't have a car handy right now," he said.

"Ok, but if I die, I'm blaming you," she said putting on a helmet. Thomas chuckled, and put on his helmet. He climbed on, and she joined him. He started to ride away, and she clinged on for dear life. He pulled up to a place called The Muffin Man Tea Room, and he turned off the bike.

"Whoa, you alright?" He asked, "You don't look too good," he took her hand, and helped her up. She took off the helmet, and frowned.

"I told you, terrified," Emily said stumbling a bit as she took a step forward. He grabbed her arm.

"Ok, let's get inside," He said. As they sat down he ordered some eggs, and bacon for the two of them, and some more hot chocolate.

"Thanks," Emily said trying not to look as nauseated as she felt. She wasn't succeeding all too well.

"You're sure you're fine?" He asked

"Nope!" She said plopping her head on the table.

"Well, do you have a place to stay?" He asked putting a hand on her back. Emily shook her head, and he stood up.

"Fine, you can stay with us," he took her hand, and kissed the back of it. When he went off to cancel the food Emily freaked out. She realized what she was getting into, and wrote a note to leave for him on the table.

Thomas

Thanks for the kisses, and for almost buying food, I had a nice time, but I think I should just go to a hotel room, here's my cell phone number-

321-248-6366, please call. I'm not rejecting you, I just think it's a little too soon to stay with you. Thanks.

Emily Crowe

Emily left the note, and walked out the door to the chilly London streets, and felt a hand on her shoulder.

"You left your coat," Thomas said handing it to her.

"Thanks," she said. She smiled, and walked down the street a bit before she heard Thomas yell.

"The nearest hotel is over there!" Emily turned towards him, and chuckled. She walked back towards the direction he pointed. After she heard his motorcycle engine fade away she stopped in front of a hotel. Emily walked inside, and asked for a room.

"Ok, that'll be £12.30," he said. Emily nodded, and reached into her coat pocket to find it wasn't her wallet, nor was it her coat. He accidentally gave her his coat! She didn't want to take his money, so she went off to find her way back to the shop. The longer she wandered, the more lost she became. She began getting upset, and the more lost she got the more she wished she hadn't declined on Thomas's proposal. She decided to sit down, and try to figure out where she was when her phone rang.

"Hello?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Emily?" Thomas asked from the opposite end of the line, "Are you ok? Where are you?" He asked sounding genuinely upset.

"Oh, about that," she said still crying, "I'm lost," she said, "I'm not sure, it's too dark to see any signs, and its practically abandon!" She was still crying.

"Ok, try to see what the sign nearest to you says," he suggested. Emily used the light of her phone to read a sign when she put the phone back to her ear.

"Chatsworth road!" She said, "And please hurry, it's kinda cold out right now." She shivered.

"Alright, I'll bring a car this time, and be careful." He said.

"Ok," she said goodbye to him, and hung up. A man then walked up to her. He was tall and looked really gruff.

"Hello, Little Lady," he said, "What're you doing out here so late?" He asked. Emily ignored him, and tried to act as if he wasn't there, "Don't ignore me," he said. Emily made a quick decision to lie. She took a ring off and put it on her ring finger on her left hand.

"I'm waiting on my Husband," she showed him the ring, and went back to waiting.

"Ma'am, might I ask who your husband is?"

"Oh, well, I hardly see how it's any matter to you!" She yelled, "Please, just leave me alone," she said.

"Emily?" Thomas asked pulling up, "Come on, get in!" He said opening the door.

"Ah, so this is your husband?" The man asked.

"Husb- Oh," he said, "No, not yet anyway," Thomas played along, "I'm working on that," Emily got in the car, and Thomas started driving away.

"What was that about?" He asked.

"This guy was asking questions, and I told him I was waiting on my Husband so he didn't get any ideas." She said "I'm sorry," she said.

"Why?" He asked, "That was the reasonable thing to do," he smiled and took a glance at her. They went along in silence for a while until he turned in his driveway.

"I thought you were taking me to a hotel," Emily said.

"Well, I though since you got lost after a few hours in London, maybe you should stay with people who live here.

Hey, so, I know that I said I wouldn't update without reviews, but I think one more update might be what it takes for a review! Please do so! :^{D