Chapter 5

Ok, so, the address I use is right in between two real addresses

Chapter 5

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Emily said goodbye to Serena, and walked down the road a bit when everything turned black.

-------- ((‘J’)) --------

Emily finally came back around about an hour later. She was lying on the ground, and could taste blood. She tried to sit up, but her body wouldn’t move. She realized she wasn’t at Thomas’s house, nor was she where everything went black. She was in a dark room. And there was a cloying sent in the air. Emily could barely breathe. Stuck in a dark room, and bound at her wrists and ankles. All she wanted was to be out. Emily tugged at the ropes, and suddenly heard voices. Emily suddenly began to worry. She had watched CSI before, she knew what was coming. Someone was gonna ask for a ransom, and if it wasn’t paid it was “curtains” for her. She tried to be as quiet as possible as the person walked over to her

“Are you finally awake?” She asked. Emily coughed. The woman rolled her over with her foot.

“Look, I know we got off on the wrong foot, but let’s start again. I’m Britt.” She was tall, and she had long dark hair. Her eyes were green with yellow tinge around the outside. She got closer to Emily, and looked down at her. She had pure hatred in her eyes. She was about to hit Emily when the phone in her back pocket started to ring.

“Hello?” She asked, “Thomas, As in Sangster?” She asked. She squealed.

“Oh-My-GOSH!! I love you so much and-“ She paused, “Oh, is that her name?” She groaned, “Yes she’s here.” She groaned.

“Do I have to?!” She asked, “FINE!” She scoffed. She lowered the phone down to Emily’s ear, and she suddenly heard his voice.

“Emily?” he asked.

“Thomas!” She said.

“Are you ok?” He asked.

“Yeah, for the time being,” She said.

“Do you know where you are?” He asked.

“No... Maybe you could...you know, to Britt!” She said.

“What are you suggesting?” He asked, “And please it’s to sweet talk her or something! Ask her to lunch at her house! I mean come on! Give me some hints!” He said.

“Ooh, the second one!” She said like it was just an everyday conversation. Not like she was tied up in some crazy chick’s basement.

“Ok, tell her we’re finished.” He said. Emily relayed the message, and Britt pulled the phone out from under Emily’s head.

“Oh! Really? Me?” Britt looked star struck, “I’ll have to fix something, get dressed! What time are you planning on coming over!” She asked.

“Whenever you want me to!” He said. She smiled evilly.“Now will do!” She said. She hung up the phone, and smiled. She texted him the instructions on how to get to her house, and then smashed the phone Emily had saved up money to buy all those years ago. Emily flinched as the thing from her childhood she had waited so long for was broken into pieces.

~(‘,’~)------------------------------------------------------------------------(~’,’)~

Thomas got a text message that said where her house was.

13 Lansdowne Crescent, London

Thomas sighed, and put his car into gear. He followed the roads, and pulled up to a rather large house. It was nice, but Thomas knew what kind of Psycho lived there. He scrunched up his nose and got out of the car. As he  up to the door he sighed.

"Thomas, what have you gotten yourself into?" He asked himself before knocking on the door.

"THOMAS!!!!" The girl yelled, "I'm Britt! Come with me!" She said. She held out her hand to Thomas. He reluctantly took it. She giggled, and fanned her face. This gave Thomas an idea. As she pulled him along he was formulating a plan. She pulled him into the living room, and they sat down on a big purple couch. The only thing Thomas could think of what Emily said to do, sweet talk her. He took both her hands, and looked her in the eye.

"You know, it's funny," he chuckled, "I thought I had found the most beautiful girl, but then I found you!" He said. Britt chuckled, and bit her lip.

"You know, I know a whole lot about you! Like where you work, and what kind of bikes you ride!" She said. She got closer to him. Thomas cleared his throat, and swallowed hard.

"Look," he said, getting back into his "character", "I don't know what I was thinking being with her!" He said even though every word crushed his heart. She giggled, and he kissed her cheek. She giggled for a minute longer, and then realized what happened. She soon fell back on the couch, and Thomas lowered her down slowly. He jumped up, and found the basement.

"Emily!?" He called down the stairs. There was a muffled sound that he assumed was her. He ran down the stairs, and saw her tied up in a chair that had fallen over. She was gagged, and looked a little green. There was a sickly smell in the air, and he guessed that's what it was that was turning her green. Thomas ran over and pulled at the ropes. He finally got her untied, and pulled the gag out of her mouth. He kissed her, and held her close.

"Thomas," she said, "Can't breathe, too tight," she said. Thomas loosened up, and looked at her.

"Are you alright?!" He asked.

"Yeah," she sighed, "Where's psycho-bitch?" Emily asked, "Pardon my French, but geeze, that woman is a nut!" Emily said.

"I don't mind, and she passed out," Thomas chuckled.

"Did you hit her?!" She asked surprised. She sat up.

"Oh, so if I didn't hit her she's a psycho-bitch, but if I did she's been abused?" He asked.

"Thomas? Did you or Did you not hit her?!" She asked.

"No... I..." he started, "I kissed her," he said looking away from Emily.

"WHAT?!" She said, She backed away, "I said to sweet talk her! Not get sweet on her!" Emily shouted.

"Oh! This is too good!" They heard Britt say from the other end of the room.

"Not you again!" Emily stood up, and stormed over, "Get out of the way." She said through clenched teeth.

"Now Em, don't do anything you'll regret." He said coming up behind her. Emily looked back at him.

"Oh, I won't regret this," she turned back to Britt, and punched her in the face. Britt collapsed holding her nose.

"Come on." She said cradling her hand and running up the stairs.