Wattpad-Pedia : Sister Boyfriend

▪️ Plot ▪️
— a little family, called Rover Family. Its basically live by one sister and one brother. Name Richie and Freya. Richie's sister promised that she'll work hard as she can. To fulfill everything that they needs. Convenience store was the place between Freya and Her Boyfriend, Avery met. Almost 3 month they've been together. Sometimes Freya misunderstand about him either. There's a secret personality and stuff Avery had. But he wont tell to both Freya either her brother, Richie. Cause he know, it'll danger their life if they know the real avery is.

♥️ Main Characters ♥️

🌟 Avery Vrox [ Avery Varrein ] 🌟
— guy with well-body and good-looking, its about 22 Years old. A worker as host—in a midnight Club— met Freya in the convenience store by coincidence. He cares a lot. Especially for people he love. And he dont mind any trouble or problem he takes on. He just do it what he just have to. He had two names on it. Before his parent divorced, he's name was Avery Varrein. But sooner or later, his mother got another married with new father. Then he changed into Avery Vrox. In the other side, his a gang leader or a boss. He lead almost hundred people out there. And he always makes trouble with mafia. Even its in fairly way.

🌟 Richie Rover 🌟
— Youngest, One and only Freya's Little brother, still college, he's age around 18. He also little bit shy. Sometimes he help her sister's work. When she sick or even she little bit pile her work. He low tempered, easily get distracted, and he's friendly. His priority is his sister. Whatever it takes, he only call her sister.

🌟 Yoshi Nakamura 🌟
— One of Richie's Friend on the college. He's older than Richie. 19 years old and he like company richie everywhere. He concern about Richie than himself. Not only because richie is childhood friends. But he really care richie from bottom his heart. Kinda gentle and well-looking.

🌟 Freya  Felixia Rover 🌟
— oldest sister of Richie. 21 years old. She's hard-worker, Never give up, she know what she have to do. And she considers between her life and her lil' brother. She's Avery Girlfriend. Through the avery, she more restless than him. And got no time for fun or even for vacation with her own brother. That's why she always left her brother left behind and alone. And she turn her heel to hurting her own brother.

⚪️ Supporting Character ⚪️

Joshua McClamour
— yet, another friend of Richie, but mostly he easily get angry. He always get upset when people comes annoying. He doesnt like crowded and heat. He likes games and books. He's parent are well-payed for their life. But, when he in the goodmood, he totally understand what people feels. And he already turning into 19

Arthur Alexandra
— another friend of Richie. With 18 age, he's The Pres of college student or sometimes people call him the leader of all college student. Busy all the time. But he's a hilarious person. And good at time management. He divide his time greatly. By using his own power and skill to do all of his work.

Ren Katamura < Yoshi's brother >
— he absolutely nerd. The opposite of his brother. He more like doing something impossible and danger. About 25 years old. Quite old to do something like that.

Nokumura mei
A new modern era Mafia Boss and the generation of Nomukura's Family. She was born to be a high-class murder under her father name's. She wealthy enough to be get herself involved in any situation. Also, she already made many contract with bosses around the world. Yet, she's one of richie's aunt and she tagged along with freya.

Literature club

🔴 President 🔴
Dachi Yokohoru
A leader that lead and promoting the club in school festival or new freshman year

🔵 Vice  🔵
Takawi Rakahiro
A guy who also have his own responsibility for the club when the president is not around or absent

🔸 Member 🔸
Taka yuu
He's the oldest member of Literature club

Kobayashi chiaki
Richie has good relationships with Chiaki although he was just a friend

Ken yukisaki
One of the closest friend with richie so far in literature club. He got kidnapp, fortunately, he saved from the action and people around took him to hospital.