• 11 • Lies

Hospital, 8 A

Hospital, 8 A.M

I run faster and meet avery.

"Avery! Is everything okay?! I heard you panicking on the phone before. Please, tell me!"

He seems so quite and empty. What happen exactly? Its like he hiding something. Is he hiding my sister from me? Oh hell no. Not gonna happen!

"Avery? Are you listen to me? Hellooo~"

Wait, he's unconscious! But his both eyes are open! What should i do.. what should i do—

"She says she missed you"

Literally im so flustered. He told me that, my sister missed me and this is an urgent call. Is that true?! I mean, come on dude. Seriously?!? Did i just get panicked cause of this?!

"Its not time to joke around, avery—"

"Im not joke at all"

Wow, he's cut my line. Is that mean, he's serious? But how? How am I supposed to believe that? I stil l doubt about it. Is he drunk? I mean, i do come to hospital. To check up and see my sister condition. And there's no way im abandoning her like that. What kind of brother am i? Tsk

"So.. what? What happen? Would you tell me what's goin on? You said that my sister missed me. Is there anything else?"

Then no answer at all. He keep shut his mouth close and stick in. I wonder, why he act like weirdo. And creepy for sure. But, whatever. I'll look by myself. Its better way to find out.

I leave my seat and step inside the room to see my sister. Without avery.

"Sister? You okay? I heard that you miss me. Do you need something? Im here"

My sister looked at me. Right in my face. Its like she want to kill me already. God lord, please help me

"Who said i missed you?! Im just bored! Give me the phone!"

Ahh~ this is the usual. She always be like this. I gave my phone to her. And of course let her to play or do anything with my phone. I dont care at all. I dont have any suspicious stuff— wait a minute.

"Richie, why the way avery contact you, uh.. kinda sweet and gentle. Is this, Avery vrox? My boyfriend?"

My heart suddenly stop pumping. What the hell is goin on here. What if my sister know that, and she thought that im his boyfriend?! I forgot to delete all messages from him too! Agh! That guy should be banned for living!