• 24 • The beast and the claw

[ Motel, 7 P

[ Motel, 7 P.M ]

Avery took his shirt off and sit down on the bed after be woke up from his sleep. He felt something wrong and uneasy. His body was sweating because of his weird dream. He see richie was suffering and died. But it feels so real for him. Its like the time is come. Or he might lose richie forever.

Avery slowly calming himself and try to think about what should he do next. And making positive vibe. It pretty sure will help him. He took his phone and calling yuki and Gerald to ask how they doing. Even his shitless. His body quite muscular and manly. Lots of girls fall in love with.

Yuki answers avery's call and gave him update about the rest.

"Hey boss! Its rare to have you in a call. Sup boss? Good there?"

"good. I'm just checking on you and others. Hows the treatment doing?"

"It went pretty well. They are sleep right now"

Sigh. "glad to hear. Any information you got?"

"Nope. It seems everything fine here. How about you boss? Did you found richie yet?"

"Not yet. But in hours, i'll get him back"

"Wait, do you mean, you.. boss!"

"I'll talk you later" then avery hang up and turning off the phone. His plan is to rushed out tonight and prevent any fights. He'll try to sneak as possible and get richie back to his own hands. And obviously, leaving no trace at all.

"Richie.. hang in there.." fisted his hands.

[ nokumura's hideout, 9 P

[ nokumura's hideout, 9 P.M ]

All guards and gang member are defending the place. Not only stand to defend, but with talks or interacting with others.

Before chi's gang turn heel, they set up whole plan to make nokumura notice that chi is done with her games. He will play with his own rules and way. But first, he will show how cruel he is.

Chi were in the upstairs room with few nokumura's guard and herself. Talking about avery. He hide gun somewhere in his clothes. And making signal after that.

"So, what's the plan for avery?" Chi opens up about avery if he suddenly appear. Nokumura crosses her arms and respond to chi's question.

"Why you ask? You should have know. My job is to controlling and paying them. Including you"

Chi feel offended And fists his hand. He slowly to take his gun. "And i know what you gonna do. Here"

Chi quickly take hjs gun and firing at nokumura's guard one by one. One of her guard cover and drag her into outside the room. And making nokumura safe from chi's brutal action.

After gun fight begin, chi's gang member notice the gun sound from upstairs, and They begin to shoot and kill nokumura's guard one by one in every hall and room. They also fight back with rifle and machine guns.

"Tch. She manage to dodge my attack" he took put he's walky talky. "She's somewhere. Dont get her lost"

They receive information from their boss and some of them try to find where's nokumura. But chi sure, she 's not far away from here. Then chi manage to keep the goes smoothly according to the plan.

"Now dismissed! Find her and bring her to me!"

[ Outside nokumura's hideout ]

"Something happen" avery stick up his body behind the wall and slowly to move forward. Of course he smell ang kind of human scents and movement. He also can read what will they do.

He sneak up as heard a guns fight. And he look up as see chi from the outside. He were in a room with his guy but avery no idea why chi wont make his move.

Avery take it more slowly and thinking what should he do next. Without making chi and his guy knowing he's here. The thing is, chi's guy is more than usual. And why they killing nokumura's guard.

Avery assume that chi is turning heels on nokumura. But once agakn, avery have no idea. He will find out later about that. Now he back to his main goal to get richie back and make him safe.

He keep moving and moving until he heard a car were starting their engine. A door open, and avery scent and see richie. They tied up richie. And forcing him to het inside the car. Nokumura is there as well.

Avery little bit suprise. And he thinks that, she were try to escape from chi and take richie with her. Avery wonder what they do to richie. Richje look so battered and suffered. Also His clothes were torn. Avery couldn't wait any longer.

The car is about to make their move. Avery following them with motorcycle. Yet, he still try to make himself under his disguise. So no one notice about his appearance.

Not for so long. The car move and heading somewhere. Avery think it'll lead to another nokumura's hideout or even back to airport.

"I need to know where she go and where"

He speed up His motorcycle and try to getting closer without making his appearance being unseen. Then, he unzipped his jaket, taking out the gun, and shot directly on her guard on the left.

Avery took a left direction and making silence attack or ambush. Nokumura suprise by avery's attack. And she thought the one who shoot the gun is Chi. Nokumura has no idea if it was actually Avery. In other hand, avery's plan would be success in this case.

Avery still catching up with nokumura from
The other direction. Avery try to shoot once again to the right guard. And bang, shoot in the head. Headshot.

Nokumura panic from ambush and telling the driver to step up the gas and speed up as fast as they can. She took put her phone but avery manage to shoot it right before she made a contact with others.

Nokumura's hand bleeding from the gun shoot. She shock and in pain. She scream for help but none can help her at moment cause only her and her driver who still alive.

Avery changing his plan that making her to way her hideout or airport. If its airport, he'll right shoot her head instead. But if its a hideout, he must do another sneak attack.

"My chance is getting better and higher. Please, richie.. hang in there.. im coming for you.."

~• end of chapter 24 •~