⚠️ • 25 • Richie ⚠️

⚠️ CAUTION! ⚠️
This chapter contain Sexuality! So please, understand with the contain or you can skip to the next chapter instead IF you feel uncomfortable, uneasy, or whatever that is.

Thank you for your understanding. 💕

🌲

[ Airport, 10 P

[ Airport, 10 P.M ]

"As i thought. She prefer choose the airport rather than hideouts. Clever one"

Avery still wondering and following nokumura from far away. Also richie was walking with her. Richie is already outta breathe. And he's skin turning so pale and white like a dead person. Wounds covering up his body, blood. Avery can feel How weak richie is. But not for so long, avery will take him back.

Avery has idea to catch her attention and taking back richie. With a gun and bombing. That's the thing he can think about it. Nokumura weakness is panic. Which is making her panic is an absolute way to distract her attention. And yes, nokumura isn't that expert to use a gun or gun fighter.

But avery to make sure first. No police, no guards, or any security around. He ran to bathroom where is not far from nokumura, he planted the bomb and making timer. He set for about three minutes, so he can buy some time to sneak up and taking richie.

[ Three minutes passes.. ]

The bomb successfully blown up and making all alarm ringing. The damage is quite bad and big. Effecting airport systems as well. But this more than good chance for avery.

Its real thing. Nokumura panic like avery thought. She call every her guys to protect her and bring her somewhere safe. Somehow, she forgot if she was with richie, when she turn her body and looking out for richie, richie was already gone. She scream and yelled to her guys to find him while she head to safe place.

 She scream and yelled to her guys to find him while she head to safe place

[ Motel, 11 P.M ]

Avery hugs richie tightly in the bed, making him warm enough and comforting him. Richie cried a lot in avery. Tears keep going and makes avery's shirt wet. But he dont mind it. And finally, avery able to hug him again.

Richie told avery that her was scared, hurts, and traumatized. This case will never make richie forget easily. Watching gun fight, murdering, rape, no mercy, violence, blood. Worst scenario of richie's life. Ever.

"I wont leaving you again. I promise" avery still comforting richie and try to make him to stop crying. He knows how richie feels right now, but if keeps like this, the pain will not decreasing by it own.

"Av.. avery.. my body.. hurts.." he groan at his pain. Especially being raped by chi, his body feel strange. His a*s feels something sticky and kinda smelly. He point to avery where's the pain come from.

When avery seeking his pain on the a*s, he ask richie what exactly happen to him. Avery smell semen. Avery put his finger inside richie's a*s

"Richie! You being raped?!"

Richie nods. Avery totally shock about it. He never thought they would do this to him. And letting their semen come inside him. Avery take off his shirts and pants. Also, taking off richie's as well.

Avery start with put his finger to richie's a*s and making it wet and pleasure. "Im not letting anyone to touch you anymore. And im going to cleanse your body with mine"

richie moaning by a bit. Somehow, he letting avery to do that after all. Avery move to licking richie's a*s and playing with his tiny chest and ti*s.

His moaning slowly become louder and he enjoy every moment avery touch. It feel so good either for him. "A.. avery.. your tongue and hands are hot.. aahh.."

Avery listen but he keep pleasuring richie's body. After he do with the bottoms parts, he kissed him ok the lips and leaving mark on his neck. "Now you're mine"

Avery look at richie. Its like richie want some more than this. He hugs avery and giving that position for avery.

"Avery.. i want you.. please put your thing inside me.." saying unconsciously with blushes on his face. He really does want to do that with avery.

How happy avery now. He erect his thing and slowly put into inside richie. Both are start moaning and feel the pleasure together.

Avery move his hips and continue to have sexual with richie for the first time ever. Also, avery feels that, Chi really did it with richie. How dare him making first move.

Mixed how avery feel, happy and angry while having a sex with richie.

"Ah.. ah.. a- avery.. slowly.. you're to.. to.. hard and big.. ahh.. ~"

Avery wont listen to richie and he continue to moving his hips. Avery is on the edge of his lust. He moving faster and faster. Richie moaning louder as he feel the pain and the pleasure at once.

"Im going to release inside*

Avery cant hold it anymore and finally he release his seeds inside richie.

"Ahh.. too hot.. too hoot! Ahh~!"

Avery looks like he really drained his stamina on richie. But he still inside richie. "Im not done yet" avery isn't feel satisfied yet. Richie obviously shock and suprised.

He make another move with richie and turning richie into his slave. For now. Cause none can stop avery now. He missed richie so much yet he worried about him as well.

[ Later on.. ]

"I- i'm sorry.. cumming inside you thrice"
Richie smiles. He actually like it. He gets closer to avery as he wanted to sleep. He all zero. Either Richie or avery, both feels satisfy and tired.

Even in this situation, avery still need to be more careful and reading all the wah back to home. Cause he knows that, Chi or even Nokumura are still around to find richie.

As richie already fall a sleep, he whisper to his ear. "I wont let you go again this time. I promise"

Then be kissed richie's forehead, following with a very tight hug then go to sleep together. What lovely night for Avery and Richie.

~• End of Chapter 25 •~