• 21 • Boy promises

~• Sorry for late update! Due lack of sleep and tons of works i need to do! Hope you guys understand! 💕 •~

[ Ann's Castle, 9 A.M ]

She finally introduced herself to avery. Her name is ann. Ann Shizuku. She's one of the best Shizuku's Mafia born to be. Also she had great relationships between herself and her father. Always working together and going well. Everything turn out, outstanding. That's why, she always know the way and the action what's her opponent have.

Meanwhile, avery enjoying himself in a very big room, with a huge bathroom. And a breakfast, cozy bed, and sunrise from window.

"Haa.. its been awhile i can feel like this" following with his relieved sigh. It is true for avery, he never felt like this again after what just happen. Relaxing himself. Treat himself. Like a king.

"But i cant keep myself here. I need to save richie"

He stood up as he open the door and looking around. This place ks absolutely humongous. Two times than nokumura's mansion. So he ask any guard thay nearby to get him into ann. The guard is obedient. So he took avery to his majesty straight forward.

"Wake up already? That's usual of you"

She greets him with a morning question. Although, she already know that.

"Tea?"

She sat down in her luxury and cozy sofa. And sipping her tea. Jasmine tea.

"No, thanks"

He refuse. But butler prepares foods, drinks, clothes, and anything for avery. As ann's order to fulfill his needed.

"Then, what do you want"

"Gun and car"

She put her tea on table. She wasn't suprise with his demand. She also understands and consider his feeling about the boy who nokumura kidnapp.

"As i expect. You would say that" she stood up. "But you have to know, you're in dangerous zone. Chi and others are going to murder you. No matter what"

He listen. He understand as well. And he read everything that will happen. But doesn't mean he cant do anything. Richie is in danger. They probably hurt him so bad. Give no mercy.

"Gun and car. And i'll leave"

Ann put a very bright smile on her face.