• 22 • Clue of Lie

[ Nokumura's Mansion, Hokkaido, 12 P

[ Nokumura's Mansion, Hokkaido, 12 P.M ]

"Report" Nokumura ask her guard if there any information to report. Both about chi or Averh.

"We've got nothing for today mam. But we know, That Chi coming." Nokumura response with a smirk.

"I know. Our deal maybe not goes well. But hoping he understand" the contract between chi and Nokumura are still going. But she afraid that, chi himself would be the one who ruined it.

"My majesty, the guest are here" the committee, The boss, The guardian, and the Mafia Ruler guest are here to have discussions with nokumura.

"Well, its like our time has come" nokumura told the maiden to prepare her stuff and getting dressed. Cause this is also casual discussion.

"This way, majesty"

[ N: Nokumura changed her appearance as she prepared for the most anticipated discussion about Deals between each other. ]

"Your majesty, we also already serves our guest with foods" one of her butler taking nokumura to the room where everyone gather.

The guard opens the door as nokumura join and greeting all the guests.

"Good afternoon, Gentlemen. Its been a honor to see you. And thank you for coming"

"My pleasure, Lady Nokumura" - George Aulcard

"Please, dont mind existence here. Thank you for your invitation" - Vintage Frederick

"No need to thanks. Its my job to meet you" - Aregant Otunga

"Indeed. Thanks for your invitation" - Cedric Lethal

They're greeting back to Nokumura gently. Then, nokumura bow and may the guests have a seat. She really happy. From her smile, also she ready to put her stuff on those guests.

"Shall we begin then?"