'Dance' • Donghyun

Not requested

[✔] edited

~~

I couldn't help myself but fell madly in love with my crush, Donghyun.

Ever since grade eight, when he moved to my school, I fell more into of his charms.His eye smile, the way he dances, how he is a cutie. I couldn't stop myself from drooling all over the place.

Even sometimes I would see him staring at me, but I just think he might be looking somewhere else or I'm just being delusional.

We only talked a few times, but then, something very lucky happened to me, just a few weeks ago.

~~

"Donghyun and Y/n are partners." Mr. Hong said studying us, by looking up and down. Soon he was done with doing the partner-up-pering...and then he told us.

"You have three days to get with your partner and make up and dance. Class dismissed." Mr. H responded as the bell rang.

"So...Y/n—" I cut him off,

"Y-you know my name?" I shyly answered.

"Yes! What do you think? I pay attention to everybody in my class." He said moving closer, I blushed a thousand degrees more.

"I don't have that many friends, and no one really pays attention to me..." I trailed off.

"Well, I'll be your friend!" He beamed proudly.

"Really Donghyun?" I asked, he nods his head cutely while having a peculiar smile on his lips.

"Okay then Donghyun-ssi!" I curved my lips.

"Ah, well. Since we have homework, you can come to my dorm." He said.

"You have a d-dorm?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, I live in a dorm near my company building."

"Company building?" I tilted my head to my right as i questioned him.

"Yeah, I want to be an idol, my hobby is dancing and plus I have the passion to dance and I want to share that with other people too."

"I bet you're going to get a lot of fans," I responded. 'Including me.' I thought and then sighed.

"Thank you Y/n, anyways are you free today."

"I'm always free." I simply replied.

"Great! Let's go!" He said, grasping my hand tight as we both run towards the exit and to the company building he was just chatting about earlier.

~~

After running what seemed like forever, Donghyun stops in front of a big building and let's go my hand. I held my hand to my chest and smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"Come on Y/n, you can meet my other members!" He then went inside and lead me in. Then we saw the lady at the front.

"Hello, Donghyun, oh who is this?"

"Noona, this is my friend, Y/n." He introduced me.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed.

"You guys can come in." She responded in a calm voice to lighten up the mood.

"Thank you Noona!" Donghyun lifted the corners of his lips then grabbed my wrist and climbed up the stairs.

I thanked her silently and blushed, following him.

"Aha, puppy love." She murmured.

~~

We finally reached his dorm, I let go and panted.