'Meeting Again' • Bomin

Not Requested

[✔] edited

~~~

It's been a while since I have seen my dongsaeng, Bomin. He was my childhood friend, my little obnoxious brother (a/n; not biological brother), and my first crush...

Nothing could ever make me forget that guy, he was so special to me, and I guess to everyone. I was lovesick back then. Glaring at girls who needed him, aggressively growling at mysterious women I didn't even know half of the time!

But, that all faded in the distant, leaving a fog surrounding me, leaving me blind in reality.

Meaning, he moved to another school and we lost contact. I couldn't wait to get out of this fog and see a clear view of what I was missing.

~~

BEEP BEEP BEE--

ARGH! I groaned uncomfortably as I heavilt smack down the snooze button on my alarm clock. I get up and saw the broken clock on the ground, 'I'll get a new one,' I shrugged it off.

I groggily get out of my cozy bed and head downstairs.

"Woah!--" and I fell down the stairs...I guess luck isn't really working for me today, or like was it ever.

I get up from the hardwood floor and go to eat breakfast.

I saw a note on the table.

'Hey Honey
Sorry if you woke up lonely again,
I'll be back soon and coming to pick you up from school. I think your dad is coming right about now if you're reading this note,
But he'll come soon.
I prepared your breakfast and lunch.

Enjoy!
-Mom'

Suddenly the door opened and I saw dad. Wow mom, good timing.

"Dad!" I ran to him like I was a little girl.

"Hey, how's it going?" He hugged me back, putting his bag down and coming to eat breakfast with me.

"Mom did the note again," I said waving the note to him, he chuckled.

"Your mom always knows when I come home, doesn't she?" He replied.

"It's becoming a routine." I shrug playfully.

"Come on go get dressed and I'll send you to school," he grabbed me by the arm and led me upstairs.

"Okay, then dad." I grinned, headed to my room and picked my outfit. Denim jacket, black shirt, and pants, with white hints, and my Adidas to go with it.

"Dad come on let's go." I called out from the stairs, he looks up from his phone and smiled.

"Ah. I know, now let's go Y/n." He said leading me to the car.

"Okay," I casually replied back.

~~

"We have a new student in our class, his name is Choi Bomin." I wake up to the sound of the voice.

"Hello, Im Choi Bomin." He replied with a gummy smile, making the girls swoon over for him.

It's...really him...

"B-Bomin?" I called out loudly for everyone to hear. Everyone was surprised even the one in front of me.

"N-noona?" He called back.

"Bomin!" I ran up to him making a scene, but I didn't care now.

"I miss you..." I replied hugging him.

"Miss you too, Noona." He kissed my neck.

~~

Tbh. This actually turned out good. I'm used to doing long stories...But I think I'm kind of getting better from my level.

So what do you think?? I think it's horrible but I'm rushing rn bc I have to do work. -

Anywhoooo. I hope you enjoy and send in requests!