'My Sleepy Valentine' • Donghyun

Not Requested

[✔] edited

~~

(a/n; Valentine's day is coming up, in like one day. i have no one but I just want to see my friend dance with her crush c;)

Valentine's Day is coming up, I had a bunch of confessions, though I kindly rejected them. I really want to ask my crush if I can be his girlfriend, though I'm scared he'll reject me, like my old crushes did.

"He does like you!" My friend Hyebin exclaimed as I shook my head in denial. My friends just either roll their eyes nor cross their arms.

"But if he does, you'll owe us," Chaemin looking at the girls beside her. I let out a soft chuckle before somebody gives a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Donghyun, my crush.

I jump, "Ah! You scared me..." I placed a hand on my chest and gasped dramatically, he lets out a hearty laugh.

"I just came here to say, uhm, could you meet me at the field, n-near the cherry blossom tree after school?" I smiled at his nervousness, I place my hand on his shoulder and grinned.

"Sure, I would love too!" I exclaimed, relieving the boy in front of me. "I'll see you later!" I waved goodbye before walking with my friends to class.

"He's so going to confess," Jiyhun sounded surely, the other girls that surrounded her chuckled at her statement. I roll my eyes playfully as I bid my friends goodbye, entering my last class, art.

~~

I look at my watch to only see that I was forty-five minutes late to meeting Donghyun. I grabbed my backpack and shoved all my chemistry homework inside. I slipped on my outdoor shoed and came running out the back exit, always saying a rushing 'sorry' and 'excuse me's' throughout the rush.

I opened the doors running out, slowing my pace after I see a guy sitting down, leaning on the cherry blossom tree. 'He really did wait for me...' I jog my way over there.

I reached the tree before I saw him sleeping soundly, followed by a cute snore every once and a while. I placed my backpack aside and sat closely to Donghyun. He fluttered his eyes open and was half-conscious, half-asleep, making me giggle in return.

"So Donghyun, what did you want to say to me?" I cooed, he caressed my cheek as I held his hand for him.

"Y/n, you're the best girl that I have ever met. You're kind, beautiful and outgoing, I didn't know how to approach you without someone having to interrupt... It's just you're really mesmerizing that I wanted you to be mine..." he croaked. I giggled in response. "So will you be my Valentine?" He asks desperately.

"No."

"That's oka--"

"You didn't let me finish. I said no because I rather want to be your girlfriend..." I stated shyly. He smiles at me and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I think you are one of a kind Y/n."

~~

guESS WHO'S BEING ACTIVE?!? active authors thats what. jkjk. But I WANTED TO UPDATE CAUSE VALENTINES DAY IS COMING UPPP.

I was supposed to publish a joochan one, but i got hooked with donghyun asjks. <[♡°♡]>

Anywhooo, ill post a picture soon for bom bom and donghyun its just that i have to sleep and if my dad catches me, hueghhh, im in deep shi--

Anyways, I love you all because you guys gave me 700 reads!!! ❤🎉 you guys dont know how much my cheeks hurt from smiling smh.

사랑해요 친구야!
-unnie