'Agressive Confession' • Jangjun

Requested

[✔] edited

~~

(A/n; okay so im listening to sea rn, and it's good and it's my pov again, aka, third pov)

Jangjun and Eunbi have been friends for two years already, amd today was there friendship-versarry. (lol idk.) It kind of sucked since that day was a school day, although, that didn't stop the two.

Eunbi and Jangjun had liked each other for a very long time, actually, ever since they met. They had a spark and just clicked instantly. With Janjun's energectic personality along with Eunbi's alien-like self, they bonded on the most weirdest things.

(a/n; idk if your personality is like this but i had to cause Jangjun is too extra and slays my existence)

Eunbi was planning on confessing today, she thought today was her time to shine, although, she was to scared to confess to her best friend because of his reaction when she confesses to him, it inflamed her.

However, Jangjun was also planning too confess to his loved one. He thought that since they go so well with each other, and others wanted them to get together, they could be a perfect match. He smiled to himself, pinkish tint spreading all over his cheeks.

The girl beside him looked at him, "Oooh, why are you blushing? You like anybody?" Gosh, it pained Eunbi for her own mouth to even say that. She was exploding inside, her thoughts filling with regret in what she had said earlier.

Jangjun's eyes lit up as he faced Eunbi happily, "In fact, I do have a crush and I'm not telling you who it is," he winked at her, that wink never failed to melt Eunbi inside. For some reason, she felt uncomfortable, no, strange, why was Jangjun emphasizing parts of his sentence, is he trying to give her clues? Whatever it was, she really hoped it was her he liked.

The school was done, but unfortunately, Eunbi had extra lessons with a guy in her class named Yeojin. Earlier in the year, Jibeom, one of Jangjun's friend, had said he was the guy who had been sending her secret admirer stuff like heart cards, chocolate, flowers, etc. Personally, Jangjun was furious with this kind of news, but Eunbi was his best friend, he couldn't control her life.

It was time for Eunbi to be heading out and meeting Jangjun by the fountain. Usually, Eunbi would come out right the second, however she didn't come out. Jangjun became worried and ran inside hurriedly into the gray building.

He skidded across the floor, seeing the scene that was occurring in front of him. He peeked at the scene and overheard them talking,

"I really like you Eunbi...I have for a long time. I was really debating on whether to tell you this, though I feel the weight lifting off my shoulders, I hope you can accept me," Yeojin scratched the back of his neck and smiled sheepishly. Jangjun on the other hand was inflamed with the scene that he didn't hear what her answer was.

"I'm really sorry Yeojin, I like someone else, however, we can be very close friends? And I have a friend who likes you! Maybe you two can hang out and see if you like her!" Eunbi smiled while giving him a hug. Jangjun was washed away with anger, and thus, he stomped over to her and grabbed her wrist, forcefully gripping her wrist, and away leaving a confused boy and a startled girl that was being dragged by her best friend.

"What the heck Jangj--" as soon as Jangjun turned around a corner, he placed his lips onto Eunbi's to make her not whine and complain any further. Eunbi, of course melted into the kiss and was surprised at first however, got used to it. They pulled away to take a breather,

"Jangjun?" Eunbi called out. Jangjun shushed her.

"I like you also Eunbi, I just hope you can accept me, even after this..." Jangjun said giving her a hug, which he sunk deeper into. Eunbi was overjoyed because her crush had taken her out of the friend zone, she doesn't have to act more weirdly around him.

"I like you too Jangjun..." Eunbi sank into the hug.

~~

woAH.

JANGJUNNN MY BOIIII. (well for the person who requested lol.)

Anyways, here is your request, if this wasn't what you were expecting, then Im sorry, it's currently 2 am rn and this is actually rare for me to do it at 2 am, you're welcome hun.

Please request more, I'd love to do more.

Anyways take care and from unnie to you,

사랑해요 ♡