'The Rain' • Jaeseok • !! Note

Okay so I found this out the day it came out...and tbh, im honestly so sad.

Jaeseok has left golden child and woolim bc of personal issues and health issues. I couldnt update cause my wifi went down.

But lets face it, lets keep on supporting Golden Child and their upcoming comeback IM SO EXCITED AMDKDJNS. 🎊🎊🎊

(Update)
I will be making a oneshot for Jaeseok on here to make sure that he was in golden child before, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HALF 1k READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL ❤️

Anywhooo, much love

사랑해요 재석 보고 싶어 ❤️
-unnie

~~

Not Requested.

[✔] edited

~~

The sound of the thunder rung in my ears as I was trembling underneath my furry blanket that I had bought. I couldn't help but having to shiver, responding to the striking noises, scared while my power was down because of the storm.

I picked up my phone, clearly seeing that my hand was shaking from this trauma. I quickly dialed a phone number, meaningless to say my boyfriend.

"J-Jaeseok?...I'm scared, can you come here?" My voice was hoarse, I felt a lump in my throat whilst speaking into the phone.

"Jagi? I'll be there soon...just hang in there okay?" I nod, forgetting that he couldn't see me, I quickly answered 'yes' and hung up.

I was curled up in my room, a helpless human being who was just simply scared of a storm that couldn't harm her if she was inside shelter.

For what seemed like minutes I hear my boyfriends voice echoing throughout my complex,

"Jagi? I'm here where are you?" Shortly after I mumbled loudly for him to come entering into my room with a pout appearing on his face. "Come here..." he went onto the bed and cuddled me as I sobbed onto his shirt.

"I know it's hard for you to not remember that your dad died when a storm was occurring, but he wouldn't want to see you like this, would he?" Jaeseok questioned as I try not to tremble more, I slowly showed my face to him as he smiled softly.

"There you go, now let's sleep until the storm is over, shall we?" He asked as I nod my head and laid down on my bed as he mirrored my actions. We snuggled up together and closed our eyes.

"Thank you for being here Jaeseok..."