'Swear Jar' • Jangjun

Not requested

explicit language. ⚠️

~~

You were frustrated as your friend beside you kept swearing.

"Jesus Christ Jangjun! Stop swearing!" You told your best friend as he kept swearing out loud, infecting your innocent ears. You became irritated and slapped him.

"Ow!? What the fuck Y/n?!" You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"That's what you get for swearing all the time! Plus you're just playing a stupid freaking game!" you scolded him, also trying not to swear because your mom and dad told you not too.

"And so you little shit?! You can't just slap my fucking arm like that bitch!" You frowned, him calling you that ached your heart. He noticed your expression and sighed knowing that he hurted you unintentionally.

"Look sorry for calling you a bitch and shit..."

"No, it's fine, I am one..." just then an idea came up in your head. You slapped Jangjun lightly, causing him to flinch.

"I have a great idea! So who ever swears, has to put a coin in the swear jar!" you bit your lip, hoping this would work. Jangjun pauses his game to fully face you.

"Where's the jar?" he asked.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, "I'll make the jar soon enough. Starting when I introduce you to the jar, that's when you have to put a coin in the swear jar if you swear!" You clap like a seal as he sighs and looks at you.

"Fine, only for you," he said, unpausing his game and going back to playing. That statement made you blush and bite your lip.

You stood up and tried to search for empty recycle container that you can use. Once you found one, you quickly skedaddle to your room and grabbed some tape, paper, a pen, scissors and a boxcutter.

You grasped the boxcutter into the palm of your hand and turned the wheel, revealing the sharp blade. You cutted out a little rectangle, big enough for big, and small coins to fit in. You threw away the little plastic and set down the boxcutter, making sure the you cranked the wheel so the the blade won't stick out.

You then grabbed a piece of paper and clutched the pen that was beside the scissors, writing 'swear jar' onto the paper. You grabbed that scissors and cut out a rectangle, including the 'swear jar' written onto it.

Once you were done cutting it out, you grabbed the clear tape and applied tape to the front of the paper— just in case if a person drops it into a liquid, the paper won't peel off, leaving some left over tape at the sides so it can stick. You stuck it onto the plastic container and smiled at the finished result. Sure it was just plain and simple, but the thought of it from stopping Jangjun from swearing and you guys spending quality time together (to point out if they swear or not) just made you blush.

Wait, did I just thought about me and Jangjun spending quality time together? you thought then slapped youself lightly. What am I thinking? you smack yourself with a pillow that was close to you and screamed in it, causing Jangjun coming to you in a rush.

"Y/n? What the fuck got you screaming?" You smirked in the pillow. You pointed your finger at him and smirked in front of his face.