'Beating Up For Your Love' • Daeyeol

Not Requested

[✔] edited

~~

"Ya! Get away from him!" I shouted, making the delinquents scatter. I run up to Daeyeol, who was on the gray cement, all beaten up. His lips that were red were now purple, his cheek scratched, oozing out the inhumane substance between the gap, his arms filled with bruises and his eyes, filled with misery.

"Stop getting beaten up! Stop!" I scolded him, on the brink of tears. He softened up his expression and embraced me in his arms.

"I'm sorry..." he replied apologetically, though he trailed off at the end. My eyes that were filled with water soon bursted out into salty tears. He took a glimpse of me and spoke up.

"Let's go to a bench near by, you can aid me there," he stood up, wobbling for a few seconds then managed to stable his balance. I stand up and wipe my tears as I try to control my irregular sniffling. We walk over to a near by bench, I placed him down as I take my mini purse out and get rubbing alcohol and some cotton pads.

"Why do you always get beaten up?... Is there something I don't know?" I asked, soaking the pads in the alcohol then slightly dabbing it on his cheek. He flinched as little, soon he relaxed his body. I waited for an answer, he looked dazed, that look whenever he's thinking.

I sighed, he didn't move, I sighed louder, still no reaction. I start waving my free hand at his face, tryig to recall him back to reality, "Daeyeol-ah. What's wrong with you these days?" I questioned him. He snapped out of his thinking face, shook his head a little then turn to me, sincerity in his eyes.

"You want to know why? Well I'll give you a clue, it has something to do with you..." he replied, his face getting closer to mine. I couldn't help but blush red. He chuckled.

"W-why?..." I gulped and hesistated a bit. He grabbed my free hand and scooted closer.

"Because, there are guys who want to use you, and... I don't want you to be heartbroken for the first time by some stupid boy. If you date one though, come to me first, let me meet him, I'll be h-happy if you found someone..." he sounded hurt at last few words.

'But haven't you noticed? I like you...' I thought.

"Oh... but if you're just wondering, I did find someone..." I replied smugly before putting a bandage on his scratched cheek. I took a glance at him, he seemed to be pissed off by my sentence.

"Who is it?" he asked, not bothering to look at me. I looked at him.

"It's you."

~~

Thussss Im back again. Omg i was so stressed while wrting my test cause i didnt even remember half of the questions.

Heughhhhhh.

Anyways, i finally finished. sorry everyone if you were waitiNg!!

I actually got inspired by deephwi, for reading her go away book, you guys should check it out! Its good!

BUT BYE AND I LOVE YOUUUU!

-unnie ❤