'Party Note' • Tag

Not Requested

[✔] edited
~~

"Join the party Y/n! It'll be fun, and plus Youngtaek is there!!" Kaiyeon squiggled her eyebrows at her friend, Y/n. Y/n rolled her eyes at her friend and sighed.

"Of course he's going to be there, it's his birthday. You know I don't do parties..." Y/n glared at her and looked over to Youngtaek at a table behind them.

"Aww come on! You're the only one who isn't coming to Youngtaek's birthday party! And plus he'll be disappointed!" Sejin exclaimed, lifting her arms up.

"I'll drop off a gift then go back to studying..." Y/n lifted up her rimmed-glasses and looked back at her group of friends.

"Ugh you're no fun! This is why Jimin oppa hangs out with you!" Jinyeong pouted as Y/n rolls her eyes playfully and smiled.

"You know that I know you have a crush on him, I can literally approach him and blabber to him how much you admire and cherish him~" Y/n cooed at her friend who was now blushing. Y/n stuck out her tongue at her while she mirrored her action back.

"Please!"

"Sorry, don't got time, I'm done talking now. I have some critical business to occur," Y/n smirked and lifted up her glasses. She stood up from the table leaving the girls behind.

"Critical business to occur, yeah," Jinyeong mimicked Y/n who heard everything.

"I heard that Jinnie!"

"I'm sooo going to get killed later," Jinyeong chuckled it off as the other girls nod there heads.

Meanwhile, Youngtaek overheard everything they said. He was gloomy now that he heard his crush not coming to his birthday party. Everybody at the table sighed and looked at him suspiciously.

"Yo, you okay?" Jaeseok tilted his head to the side which made everyone turn there heads at Youngtaek. He sighed deeply.

"Nothing just stressed with homework," He sweeped his hair and ate slowly. Daeyeol turn to Jaeseok and whispered,

"He never gets homework, I think he's making up an excuse because Y/n's not coming to his party..." Daeyeol trailed off. Jaeseok nods his head in agreement. The guys all sat quietly and ate there lunches.

~~

It was eleven p.m, his party had started a while back and Youngtaek was still anticipating the gift from Y/n.

A doorbell was heard throughout the whole house. Everybody froze then continued their doings. Youngtaek ran towards the door like a kid. He opened the door, revealing a girl giving him a small smile.

"Happy birthday Youngtaek!" Y/n said with excitement, Youngtaek smiled sheepishly at the gift.

"Why don't you come in?" He asks desperately, Y/n sighs deeply and looks at her phone that she was holding earlier. She sighed sorrowfully again and looks up at him with a blue face. Her fingers were wrapped in bandage, but he didn't want to ask as for it wasn't any of his business.

"I'm so sorry Youngtaek, I have to help my dad with a presentation for his business in twenty or so minutes..." the girl trailed off leaving a sad boy.

"Why don't you stay for ten? (minutes)" Youngtaek asked with excitement. Y/n sighed and shook her head in disappointment.

"It takes twenty minutes to get here and go to the place, I'm so sorry that I can't be here..." Youngtaek poutes and was pretty blue, "By the way, there's a note where I only want you to read it, only you," Y/n turned her back and headed to the car that was patiently waiting for her.

"Bye Y/n..." In response, she waved without looking back but was looking at him when she entered the vehicle. It drove off, the tires screeching.

The sky above thundered and striked a light to warn everyone to stay inside. Youngtaek looked at the sky and mumbled how he felt the same way.

However it didn't stop him from getting all bubbly inside. 'There's a note where I only want you to read it, only you' Youngtaek smiled to himself as he closes the door and hurriedly ran upstairs to his room.

He carefully unwrapped the carefully wrapped gift. After what seemed like a minute or two, he got the wrapper neatly off. He opened the brown box and spotted a sewn doll that looked like him, with a note attached.

'Hello Youngtaek,

As you can tell, I couldn't be able to stay at your birthday party, if you care or something...

Anywho, I hope you enjoy this little gift of mine. I was very precise with making this, yes, I made this. I was always cursing at myself every flaw I made. And that ended with me having a few minor cuts on my fingers, however, it's no biggie. That's why you maybe saw my fingers wrapped in bandages.

I wanted to tell you this on a note because if I did it to your face, I wouldn't be able to do so. I really like you Youngtaek...like really, really, like you, but you don't have to like me back. You just stand out from the rest. I guess I like guys who are normal like you, but still unique in their own way. It's really hard to talk to you after school since my parents are kind of worldwide famous...Maybe after this, would you want to go to a cafe that's near the school? It's okay if you deny, after all, I'm always the one that turns everyone down because of my hectic schedule.

Thank you for reading this when you had time, didn't think you would read this, but if you did, thanks again.

Sincerely, Y/n'

He closed his eyes and sighed loudly before plopping himself down onto his bed and just grinning. Youngtaek smiled to himself knowing the answer to both of the questions.

~~

Hey! Its unnie, so wattpad is being a bitch right now and making me re-write the few paragraphs that i wrote and SAVED but apparently WATTPAD didnt want to cooperate with me and just be a total asshole,

And maybe I might update this because i wanted to end it differently but am too tired to write it. (2:05 am here where i am)

Anyways requests are always open.

And as always

사랑해요