'Roses' • Joochan

Not Requested

[✔] edited

~~

I was devastated, I got so many roses from guys that I couldn't handle it anymore. I mean I loved getting roses, but not this many where I would have to give it out to other girls or other people, that's how much I got. However.. I was waiting to get a rose from a guy named Joochan...

I know it might sound biased, however, I really was waiting for him to give me one.

He wasn't a popular kid, he was a normal kid who had normal friends, and a normal life. I wanted to live my life like his. Where no one would always bother me constantly, and have a normal, okay life.

I've always liked Joochan, ever since he introduced himself on the first day. I don't know what brought me into him, however, I couldn't stop myself from growing fond of him.

~~

I was walking down the hallway, everyone turning their heads to take one glance at me, preferably, two or more. I didn't mind them at all, until I spotted a familiar face in the distance.

"Come on! Don't you like her? You got to man up!" One of Joochan's friends blurted, it was Jibeom.

"I-I don't know, what if she rejects me?" He admits shyly while lifting up his glasses. This shattered my fragile heart. I was broken inside, he liked another girl? I then ran all the way to the bathroom.

I sob all my body into it, crying into my hands, which was now wet, yuck...

Someone stepped inside and called me out,

"Y/n? Are you here? Joochan said he wanted to meet you at the rooftop." My friend, Haeyoung called.

"I-I'm here, and tell him I'll be on my way." I sniffled.

"Oh okay." She left as her footsteps quickly fade away, as soon as I couldn't hear them anymore, I get out of the stall.

"I look horrible!" I shrieked. I wash my face and wiped it with my handkerchief that I had in my blazer.

After I was done touching myself up, I smoothed out my clothes to make them look clean, I sweeper my hair back to a ponytail then headed uptop.

I opened the door, with replied with a creak.

'They really need to fix this squeaky door...' I thought but shrugged it off.

"J-Joochan?" I stuttered and peeked my head out. There I saw him in his normal uniform, but he had a rose pinned to his blazer. He shyly looked down while I came up to him.

The scenery looked nice. There was rose petals all over the rooftop floor, making it seem more suitable for the occasion.

'Wow Joochan. You're romantic.' I smirk to myself.

"Sooo. Joochan."--I poked him on the chest.--"what you uh, got here?" I playfully said. He pouted cutely which made me giggle.

"Y/n I have something to say to you...Promise me you'll take me seriously." I nod my head in response. He took a deep breath and brought out a bouquet of roses from behind his back,

"Noona, ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew you were the girl for me. You're smart, beautiful in your own way, and not afraid to speak out when you want too. And I hope you can accept me for accepting you..." He trailed off, his cheeks turning red. I then smile to myself and hugging him.

"Joochan! I hoped every single day that you will confess to me! I was eventually going to confess, but was too scared you liked another girl...I-I love you Joochan! I love you Hong Joochan!" I confessed and hugged him tightly.

"I love you too noona." He replied giving me a kiss on my lips.

~~

IM FINALLY DONE!!!

For this one I thought, WHY NOT MAKE JOOCHAN A DONGSAENG FOR Y/N!!

Anywhoooo, I'm sorry for not updating its just that my head is fuzzy from all the work I have to do from school, and I'll try my best to update!

Requests are open as always!

And love you!

사랑해 ❤️