'Longing for your Love' • Jangjun

Requested

For @Cream_Puffz

~~

Jangjun, a guy that was just 'in your class'. That's all he ever thinks of when it came to you. He thought that he was a nobody, a loner, and a loser just to you, but he still loved you.

However, you weren't like that. You always thought of him no matter how far, near or close he was. You were always longing for his touch. Though, you always sighed, thinking the same thing as him, but you still loved him.

Jangjun casually sits by the swings, always waiting for you to come out of the schools entrance. His eyes lit up when he sees a familiar figure in the distance. He would come closer, hide behind a tree and just stare at you. Once and a while, you catch him looking, although you shake your head because you thought it was your imagination.

This time, you waited for him at the swings. You saw him come out of the schools entrance and saw him with a girl, laughing. You hit your head against your notebook and exhaled with a shaky breath.

You grabbed your backpack and other stuff and headed for the gates. You ran as your footsteps made sounds, following the rythym. You bump into a hard chest, making you stumble onto the ground and dropping all of your belongings.

"Ah! Sorry... I didn't mean to bump into you Y/n..." The way the persons voice said your name, it sounded like music in your ears. You looked up, knowing who that voice belonged to.

There you just sat in awe, looking into his brown augs. The cherry blossoms swaying with the wind, as there leaves fall down around you two.

Jangjun stuck his hand out, causing you to blink back to reality. You raised your hand, though hesistated and took it anyway. You got onto your two feet and dusted off your uniform. You grasped the hem of your skirt, just viewing him picking up your stuff, not realizing he was already done.

"I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going..." he scratched his nape, chuckling nervously. You gripped onto your notebook and giggled at the sight of his shy side.

You smiled lightly, "No, I was the one who wasn't looking, not you," you looked away as he looks at you.

"Y/n, I - I have something to say," your ears perked up, causing you to turn your head slowly. You tilt your head to the side to gesture him to continue.

"I've been wanting to say this to you, wanting to get this off my chest. I really really like you Y/n... I have, for a really long time, it's okay if you reject me I -" you interrupted him by wrapping your arms around his neck and hugging him. He hesistated to wrap his arms around your small figure, but did it because you hugged him.

"Don't worry, I loved you too, I was also scared you would reject me," you sank deeper.

You felt him smile on your shoulder, causing you to smile back.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too Jangjun." you kissed his cheek and went back into the embrace.

---

Aye aye.... im back from a long timeee!

i was struggling to finish this cause i burnt my arm and finger while trying to cook, but the fish is actually cooked! Im so proud!

anywho i hope you enjoy dis, its cringey i know but ehhhh.

again, ❤❤