Chapter 3

The " losers " and I were all sitting on the couch. When we heard Jake scream....
" GOODBYE TEAM 10 HOUSE!! "
I got up and ran to hug Jake.            " Bye Jake " I said fake crying. " I will see you again one day. " He said also fake crying. " Bye Mom " I said to Erika hugging her goodbye. " Bye sweetie " she said. " Bye sis " I said to Tessa hugging her. Jake came over to me and gave me a hug whispering in my ear " no boyfriend's " strictly " no dip Sherlock " I laughed. Then everyone else said their goodbyes  and then they left. All of us but Martinez went over to sit on the couch. " We should play a game " Wyatt said. " Y/n, kiss kill marry " Finn said eagerly. " Ok uh... Kill Finn kiss Wyatt and marry Jaeden " I said. Finn put a hand on his heart and gasped sarcastically. I just laughed.            " What should we play? " Jack asked. " We could go swimming in the pool in the back yard. " I suggested. " Sounds fun " they said. " MARTINEEEEEEZ!! " I screamed. They both walked downstairs on their phones.          " Can we go swimming " I said in a baby voice and puppy eyes.          " sure why not " Emilio said. I was really close to the Martinez twins they were my best friends.   " YAY " I Said.  " Last one in the pool is a piece of - " We all raced upstairs to get our bathing suits on and I heard Ivan yell.       " LANGUAGE " because of what Finn was about to say. We were all laughing at Ivan's comment. I was wearing a black bikini. It ok me ten seconds to put it on. I got it on and ran downstairs and into the pool that Finn and Wyatt were already in. Then Jack and Jaeden ran downstairs and jumped into the pool.                      " MARTINEZ LETS PLAY CHICKEN!! COME GET IN THE POOL!" I screamed. " I HAVE TO GET IN MY BATHING SUIT" they yelled back in unison. " THEN DO IT " I yelled back. Then we all started laughing. A couple minutes later the twins came down in their bathing suits.          " Took you long enough. " Jack said. Then I heard a knock at the door. " I'll get it " I said getting out of the pool and going into the house and opening the door.            " CHARLIE!! " I I screamed at my best friend. Her real name is Charlotte but her nickname is Charlie. " Y/N " she screamed. Then there was an awkward silence. I started laughing and so did she. " We're swimming go get on your bathing suit" I told her.      " I thought Jake was in Vegas. "         " Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you Jaeden Lieberher, Wyatt Oleff, Jack Dillion Grazer, and Finn Wolfhard are here. " I said.
" NO WAY! " she screamed. " yes way, maybe you can hook up with Jack. " I said jokingly.                " Shut. Up. " She said punching my arm lightly. " Maybe you could hook up with Jaeden" she said and started laughing.              " AHEM " I heard someone say and slowly turned around. " Hi Ivan " I said slowly. I could feel my cheeks turning red. " Well this is awkward I'm going back to the pool... " I said. " Ya I'm gonna change and get in the pool..." Then Charlie walked away. " Ivan, please don't tell Jake about that conversation " I said with puppy dog eyes. " Fine... Nobody can say no to those puppy dog eyes " he said laughing. " Beat you to the pool! " I said then started running and jumped into the pool. Then Charlie came running into the pool. " HAI GUYS " She screamed. " Losers Charlie, Charlie losers " a said motioning my hands from Charlie to them. " Hey sweet thang" Finn said. " No hitting on my freinds " I said to Finn giving him a glare. " Have fun with telling him that " Wyatt said laughing. " Then we all started laughing.

" LETS PLAY CHICKEN " Jack screamed. So Charlie got on Jack's shoulders, I got on jaedens shoulders, Finn got on Ivan's shoulders, and wyatt got on Emilio's shoulders. I was trying to knock Charlie off of Jack's shoulders and she was trying to knock me off jaedens shoulders when she whispered " I'll tell Jaeden you like him " in my ear and I fell off of jaedens shoulders. When I got up I glasses at Charlie and she and Jack were laughing. Then I started laughing too. The winners ended up being Wyatt and Emilio.
After that we got out of the pool and dried off. I took a hot shower , dried off and went downstairs.
" We're watching a movie " Emilio told me. " What movie? " I questioned him. " The Purge " he said. " I HATE SCARRY MOVIES " I screamed. " I know " he said laughing. I walked into Tessa's room looking for my phone. What I walked in I stopped and just started trying not to laugh. What I saw was......

CLIFFHANGER!!!
( If you didn't know Charlie is 88_charlie_88 GO FOLLOW HER ) 🙃🙃