CHAPTER 20

All the boys went to their room to change. Me and Charlie stayed in my room to get ready. " You'll get through this y/n " Charlie said. " I'll try " I said laughing.
" Let's wear matching clothes! " I almost screamed. " Otay! " She said happily. We got changed and I was wearing white on black and she was wearing black on white. We took a picture for Snapchat and Instagram before we left:

We put on make up and got our purses and phones. " Ready to go? " I asked. " Yeah " she said happily. " When are you gonna tell everyone about you and Jack? " I asked, eager to know.
" We were thinking about sometime tonight, or Christmas Eve. " She said. " Christmas is like 6 days away. " I said. " I know! " She said happily. " Your always so smiley! " I chuckled, throwing her hat. " HAY! " She laughed.
" Let's go. " I said.
We walked out of my room, and down the stairs and met the boys at the door. " Haiii guys! " Me and Charlie said in unison. " That was wierd " we said in unison again and started laughing again.
" Oh no, this is gonna be hard, the same cloths and twin telepethy! " Wyatt said jokingly.
We started walking out the door.
" Hay Finny! " I said jumping on his back. " Hay y/n! " He said holding me so I wouldn't fall. I looked over at Jaeden and he looked slightly mad. " I think Jae's a little jealous. " I said whispering in Finn's ear as we were walking down the road to the mall. He just chuckled and put me down. I walked over to Jaeden.
" Hay Jae Bae " I said smiling. He looked happier that I was by him not Finn. " Is somebody jealous of Finn? " Jack chuckled. " Yeah, you need some peanut butter to go with that jelly? " Charlie chuckled. Then I jumped on Jaedens back. " Happy now? " I said to everyone. " Just dandy! " Wyatt said. Then everyone just laughed. " Where do you wanna eat? " I asked. " WHOLE FOODS! "
Charlie screamed. " Whole Foods it is. " I said.
We got to whole foods and ordered. Everyone else was acting funny. Like, they knew something I didn't.
" What's up with you guys? " I asked. " Nothing! " They all said.
I thought I saw someone familiar, but I brushed it off. Is that? No, it's not.
They were standing at the counter. Then they turned to look behind them, my way. IT IS YOU!
" EMI!, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! " I screamed at my best friend as I ran and jumped into a hug that he returned. " I MISSED YOU TOO Y/N/N! " ( your nick name ) Emilio yelled. " Why'd you leave without saying goodbye? " I asked sadly. " Jake wouldn't let us wait for you. " He said to me.
" Oh... " I said, looking back at the losers and Charlie. " I have an idea... But, you can't tell Jake! " Emilio said to me. " Okay... " I said. " You can come with us ...
____________________________________
CLIFFHANGER