CHAPTER 13

After that we went to the team 10 van. I was sitting between Charlie and Jae. " Can I put in my USB cord yet? " I said excitedly.     " I guess " Chance sighed. "YAY ". A couple minuits later... " WE TOOK A CHONCE! " me and Charlie sang VERY VERY loud.( I doubt anyone got that joke but okie! ) We listened to one direction songs and there solo songs all the way to skyzone.

" WERE HERE Y/N, CHARLIE GET OUT OF THE VAN NOW! " Nick screamed jokingly. " Ok " I said wiping away my fake tears. Everyone was laughing. " FIRST ONE THERE GETS TO BE THE FIRST TEAM CAPTAIN FOR DODGE BALL! " I screamed.           " Come on guys we all know this isn't fair I'm slow! " Finn screamed, meanwhile everyone was already in the door. The team captains were Jake and Chance.
Then we got our name tags and checked in and all that good stuff. " My first pick is Anthony! " Jake yelled as we walked to the Dodge ball trampolines. We were all standing against the wall as they were picking teams. The teams ended up being Chance, Tessa, Erika, me, Emilio and Jaeden. The other team was Jack, Finn, Charlie, Jake, Anthony, Wyatt, Ivan. We tried to make nock play but he didn't want too.   We played dodgeball for like two hours cause that's how much we payed for.
" WE NEED TO EAT! " Jack and Finn kept yelling. " STARBUCKS! " Me Erika and Tessa we're yelling.   " If it will get you guys to shut up, I'll take everyone to Starbucks. " Nick said. "Yay!" We all said in sync. Jaeden walked up to me and interwined our fingers. " Hi Jae " I said leaning my head on his shoulder. We got in the van all in the same seats. We got to Starbucks, got our drinks and went back to the van. Charlie put on little things by one direction. I was in the way back, to the far left side next to Jae and Erika. Charlie wanted to swap seats with Erika so she could change the song. I layed my head on Jaes shoulder and he wraped his arm around my side and layed his head on top of mine.       " You can't go to bed without a cup of tea, maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those  conversations are the secrets that I keep though it makes no sense to me. " I sang, then drifted off to sleep, while jaeden kissed my head.

SHOUTOUT GOES TOO... ( Drumb roll... ) almay79 thank you for voting for me!!