CHAPTER 8

" Haha very funny Charlie... " He said sarcastically while all the others were dying of laughter.       " Fine just taze me! " I said out of breath. " I'm not gonna taze a 14 year old " Nick said. " Let's get in the car to get the duck tape before I change my mind about driving you there. " Nick chuckled. We all piled into the team 10 van. Ivan in the front seat with Nick, Jack in between Wyatt and Finn, and me in the middle of Charlie and Jaeden in the back. Emilio had to stay behind because he had to do something. Then me and Charlie's favorite band and song came on the radio... One Direction ( that's right we like one direction... Anyway...) " She been my queen since we were 16 we want the same things we dream the same dreams alright..... Alright. I got it all cause she is the one her mom calls me love her dad calls me son alright.... Alright... ( I could right the whole song but I don't want to bore all the nondirectioners... )
Me and Charlie sang the whole song with our real singing voices not just screaming it like we usually do... After the song we were at The Home Depot and we went in and messed around on the furniture waiting for Nick and Ivan to get back. When they got back we all went to pay then back to the van.
Ivan pulled out the camera and went close to the lens ' let's do this thang ' he said right in the camera. After that we got Emilio and duck taped the pool. Emilio ended up getting stuck in the pool witch was really funny.  When we finished the pool it was pretty late. " I'm gonna to bed " I said. Charlie followed me up to bed and we went to sleep... Today was a fun day... I thought to myself as I drifted off to sleep.