chapter 9+10

I HAVEN'T BEEN WATCHING JAKE 4 A WHILE SO DON'T HATE ON ME IF IM WRONG WITH WHATS GOING ON WITH TEAM 10...
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV:
I was sitting in the car with Jae waiting for Jake scrolling through my phone. Jake got in the car and didn't look as happy and jolly as he did before. " Y/n when we get back there's something in need to talk to you about. " He said. I looked at Jaeden and shrugged. " Why can't you tell me now? " I questioned.
" Because I said we need to talk about it when we get home. Alone. " He said. A hint of anger in his voice. Jaeden grabbed my hand. I guess he thought I was scared of Jake or something. But I know Jake isn't mad at me, he's mad at someone else, or jelouse of someone. It's hard to tell his emotions sometimes.
We pulled in the driveway and Jae and I grabbed our bags and headed inside. ( The mansion ). I went to my room and sat my stuff on my bed and went to go talk to Jake.
I walked in the meeting room and sat across from Nick and Jake. Ever since we got home I've been feeling like we're missing something. It's not the same. The Jake began to talk. " So.... Uh.... Y/n. I don't know if you've noticed.. but... " He looked Nick in the eyes. " The twins... They... " It was almost like he couldn't say it. I started tearing up, but I I don't know why. I just felt something was wrong. Then Nick spoke up
" They aren't living with team 10 anymore. " He said barely a whisper. Thats when it hit me. My eyes turned into water falls.
" If this is a prank, it's not funny!" I said. " No actually. Actually. I-it has to be a prank. It's a prank, right? " I said. The twins, they were my first friends from team 10. They are my best friends.
" I'm sorry sweetie. " Erika said coming in the room. " Y/n were all sorry. We really are. " Jake said quietly stepping closer to me. that's when I went off. " NO, YOUR NOT IF YOU GUYS WERE REALLY SORRY, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPEND IN THE FIRST PLACE! " I screamed as loud as I could. My eyes now looking like a waterfall that never has an end. I ran out the door, passing all the losers, and running into my room and locking my door. I was so mad at Jake. I can't believe he kicked out my best friends. I jumped on my bed and cried for what felt like hours until I fell asleep.
I woke up to a faint knock on the door. " Go away, Jake I don't wanna see you. " I said. " It's not Jake. " I heard a familiar voice say. Jaeden. I got up and unlocked he door. When I opened the door he looked concerned. I pulled him into a hug and started crying again. " Shh, it's gonna be ok. " He whispered. " Where's Jake? " I asked. " He's still downstairs. " He said. " I'll be back " I said walking downstairs.
I saw Jake playing video games with Chance and Anthony. I walked over there and unplugged it. " What the f*ck was that for?! " They all said. I picked up the console and ran upstairs and threw it off the balcony.
" Doesn't feel so good when your the one being pranked. Does it? "
I chuckled walking back into my room, the losers and Charlie following me. " That was so cool!" Finn and Jack kept saying. " I'm never gonna make her mad. EVER. " Wyatt said. " What time is it? " I asked. " Like, 7 o'clock. "
Charlie said. " Wanna go down to the mall and eat? " I asked. Followed by a while bunch of yesses.
____________________________________

To Be Continued
W/c 640