CHAPTER 9

I woke up in my room. Charlie was still asleep. I got up, picked out the clothes I was gonna wear today, set them on the bathroom counter, then got in the shower.
I got out of the shower, changed, then blow-dried and steightened my hair. I walked out if the bathroom and Charlie was awake. " Morning sleepyhead " I told her. " Well I would still be asleep if you didn't use your stupid blow-drier. " She chuckled. " Y/N GET DOWN HERE" I heard Jake scream.              " JAKE " me and Charlie screamed in unison. We ran downstairs and I embrased Jake in a huge hug. " We are going to a school to give a lecture to students. Your coming too! " He said happily. " Yay going back to school! " I shouted sarcastically.     Me Charlie and Jake started laughing. " So who duck taped the pool? " He said with a smirk. We started running around and he chased us.
.............................................................

( At the school )
Jake had just gave the lecture to the students. Then something happened...
" Teachers and students we are now in a code red lockdown. Please stay calm. " We heard over the speaker. One of the teachers turned off the lights in the auditorium. Jake told kids to follow him and they all went behind a big curtain for school plays. " Jake I'm scared " I told Jake about to cry. " It's gonna be ok " he said surely. " Police have arrived at the school. " We heard over the walkie-talkie . I went over to Jaeden and gave him a hug. " Charlie and the others stayed back at the house right? " He asked. " Yeah " I said with a shaky voice. " Come here " he said and I went to him and hugged him as tight as I could.       
" Jaeden this might be a bad time to tell you but I...I..Love you " I said burrying my face in his chest. " I love you to " he said softly.