CHAPTER 17

" I'm gonna go get reddie."  ( HAHAHA see what I did there? I'm so funny. No. I'm not funny. 😂😂 ) I said. Then Ayla walked. " AYLA!! " I screamed and ran to her and hugged her. " Hay, little Paul! " She said happily.
Logan walked in and started laughing. " I gotta go get ready Ayla, talk to you later. " I said.         " Get ready for what? " She asked Logan. " She's got a date. " He said. " IM HELPING. " She said excitedly and followed me. " So, y/n is that cute kid your date? " She said smirking. " If you mean Jaeden, then yeah. " I said smiling. " I am picking out your outfit!!" She said even more excited. " Okay " I chuckled. We came up with this:

 We came up with this:

" Y/n you slay. " She chuckled taking a pic for Instagram. " Let's get to your make up. " She said. We went to the bathroom and I sat in a chair in front of the mirror while she did my make up.
" Aaaand done " she said turning the chair to the mirror. " I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT " I said.        " So do I " Logan walked in and chuckled. " You ready to go? " He said. " Yeah, where's Jaeden? " I said. " Out in the living room " Logan said. I walked out to the living room and saw him waiting there with a bouquet of roses and that big smile he always had on. He was wearing black tipped jeans with a white and black striped shirt and a jean jacket.         " Wow " he said. " You children be back here at 11:00 no later. " Logan chuckled pushing us out the door. " Bye! " He said as he shut the door.
" You look great tonight. " Jaeden said taking my hand. " As do you" I said. " So, where do you wanna go first? " He asked. " How bout the mall? " I said. " Fine with me." He said.
At the mall

" What store do you wanna go to? " He said. " Finish line! " I screamed like a little kid. " Okay." He chuckled. We walked to finish line and looked at the shoes.          " Are you getting anything? " I asked. " Probably a pair of Jordans or something. " He said.    " Same " I smiled. Then I saw a pair of shoes I had to have:

 Then I saw a pair of shoes I had to have:

" Jae, can I get these? " I smiled.      " Yeah, how much are they? " He said as i found the price tag.           " They are 95.66 " I said. Then we asked the lady for my size and all that jazz, picked out a pair of shoes for jaeden then left finish line.
'' Wanna eat? " I said. " Sure, where do you wanna go? " He asked. " P.F. Chang's. " We said in unison. Then laughed. " Having fun? " He asked. " I'm always having fun when I'm with you. " I laughed so hard I cried. " What's so funny? " He chuckled. " I'm so cheesy " I giggled. " You got that right. " He said. " Thanks. " I smiled and finally stopped laughing. We arrived at P.F. Chang's, got seated, ordered, ate, then walked home.